Secret Service Test

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by BriteGirlie, Jul 11, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yes, yes I am

OPERATIVE TEST
    YOU SCORED: 92.65 %

Top Drawer - congratulations.

It appears that you may have what it takes to become a full service agent. You are clever, knowledgeable and have lightening reflexes.

Fcuk me I'm clever ;D

2. OPERATIVE TEST
    YOU SCORED: 95.96 %

Outstanding.

You've either successfully cheated or are in possession of a rare combination of physical and mental dexterity.

Either way we like your style. You will be notified of the procedure from here, agent.

Not my first attempt admittedly.

3. I'm a woman - I can't be expected to keep a secret! ::)

4. 100% surely, you must be the One and only Doh-nut

Regards and enjoy your SS pension, and thanks for the years of service to the Nation, an MBE is in the bag.

All the chicks miss you and cry themselves to sleep everynight.

You understand we had to pension you off as we couldn't provide you with a flash enough motor, or any totty you hadn't already whooped. Nor could we find and enemy or aggressor that you weren't capable of shoeing and dishing some fist to.

Regards

Q, M, and the PM

The nation thanks you, sexy man

5. .....and then his alarm clock woke him up!  ;D

6. What a disapointment 58%

So I'm thick and I can't shot straight, is that important at Sandhurst ???

Don't call us, we'll call you.

7. Hoi, Dutch Bird.  That cat which appears at the foot of your posts..............is it dead?

8. I've already ask that.

I scored 99%.  This is the message:

Congratulations, you scored 98%.  Please send you name and address to be included into our free time share draw, which takes place every night (PLEASE NOTE:  Sending your name and address does not mean you are accepted for Secret Service Training.  A Time Share rep may call to your house to discuss career opportunities).

9. I don't know, I'll just prod it and see......

.....hang on just trying to find a sharp stick.....

.......PROD.......

Nope it's alive, and now you've just made me wake the poor darling up.  I hope you're satisfied you nasty b@st@d :mad:

10. OPERATIVE TEST
    YOU SCORED: 16.23 %

A million miles away.

Our standards are extremely high, and you don't have what it takes to become a 'Double O'.

Please feel free to join the fire service they take allsorts of w*nkers - we will be watching...

;D

11. Sharp stick?  Why go to all that effort when you could have just kicked the furry bast*ard?

12. Or drop a flagstone on it ;D

Haven't we had a dead cat thread before? didn't it get locked up?

13. I don't think I will be able to join the Secret Service,

I couldn't even get into the test page! Doh!

14. Yes, somebody posted of a nasty oriental gentleman holding a dead cat.  Now will everybody just leave my pussy alone!