Secret Santa, hmm what to buy what to buy...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by chrisg46, Dec 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

In my office, for the annual shenanigans otherwise known as Secret Santa, i have drawn the name of a colleague who is ex-crab, and now a keen airsofter :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    What can i get him? price limit is a tenner...

2. A real gun to top himself with, but probably not for a tenner.

I know someone who will break his kneecaps for a tenner?

3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

A ball-gag.

4. Blue Unction

5. Seconded!

6. Crab sandwich and a copy of "airsofters monthly" for him to thrap himself silly over?

7. It's a bit outside your budget but available on the never never. That special gift for the ex-crab in your life.

[​IMG]

:puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker:

8. A cheapo iron so he can press his airsoft kit, something he never did much of in his light blue polyester suit from HM Armed Forces and Sons...

9. [​IMG]

Could be more in your price range?

[​IMG]

Image above is beyond your price range, but at least everyone in your office will know he's a w*nker.

10. Got to be a butt plug......he'll love it!

11. 8O Where on Earth did you find that monstrosity? It's the sort of thing my aunt would love, but I didn't realise there were other people out there with her lack of taste and style!

12. It gets worse...

[​IMG]

Mind you, it is £125.00.

13. A life?

14. It seems it's easy to find commemorative RAF stuff so I did a search for commemorative Army stuff and found this in a books list for £10.50:

[​IMG]

Apologies to all the ARRSE ladies, for some reason I anticipate a few wise cracks (did you see what I did there) might be on their way. :D

15. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Buy him an anne summers catalogue as he is obviously a wackner!