Secret Santa, hmm what to buy what to buy...

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
In my office, for the annual shenanigans otherwise known as Secret Santa, i have drawn the name of a colleague who is ex-crab, and now a keen airsofter :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
What can i get him? price limit is a tenner...

A real gun to top himself with, but probably not for a tenner.

I know someone who will break his kneecaps for a tenner?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
A ball-gag.

It's a bit outside your budget but available on the never never. That special gift for the ex-crab in your life.

:puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker:

A cheapo iron so he can press his airsoft kit, something he never did much of in his light blue polyester suit from HM Armed Forces and Sons...

Could be more in your price range?

Image above is beyond your price range, but at least everyone in your office will know he's a w*nker.

Bigdishything said:
It's a bit outside your budget but available on the never never. That special gift for the ex-crab in your life.
8O Where on Earth did you find that monstrosity? It's the sort of thing my aunt would love, but I didn't realise there were other people out there with her lack of taste and style!

DozyBint said:
Bigdishything said:
8O Where on Earth did you find that monstrosity? It's the sort of thing my aunt would love, but I didn't realise there were other people out there with her lack of taste and style!
It gets worse...

Mind you, it is £125.00.

It seems it's easy to find commemorative RAF stuff so I did a search for commemorative Army stuff and found this in a books list for £10.50:

Apologies to all the ARRSE ladies, for some reason I anticipate a few wise cracks (did you see what I did there) might be on their way. :D

ugly

LE
Buy him an anne summers catalogue as he is obviously a wackner!

Wondered how long it'd take for the "Corporate" RAF sh*te to come out.....truly embarrased by it......why not buy him £10 worth of cyanide briquettes...

ugly

LE
Oh how glad I am that I was a pongo! Not a shiny trousered shift worker!

You know, thought this was going to be for a lass, then i would have suggested Rohypinol, or a large dildo.

Hmm....

Just get him a load of BB's maybe? Or you could go the RAF route.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Airsoft BB's was my first thought... What's the book that Walter Mitty makes his appearence in?