Secret plan to use Maze site for foreign prisoners

Seems like a reasonable thing to do,a sensible use of existing resources at a time of severe lack of capacity in the Prison system in mainland UK.If it requires primary legislation so be it, get cracking. As for objections from within NI, well "I feel your pain " but needs must I'm afraid. Can't really see why this should be particularly controversial, I'd personally be much more opposed to any memorials beijng erected on the site to past Republican Slimmers of the Year , presumably at public expense?

Jaeger said:
Seems like a reasonable thing to do,a sensible use of existing resources at a time of severe lack of capacity in the Prison system in mainland UK.If it requires primary legislation so be it, get cracking. As for objections from within NI, well "I feel your pain " but needs must I'm afraid. Can't really see why this should be particularly controversial, I'd personally be much more opposed to any memorials beijng erected on the site to past Republican Slimmers of the Year , presumably at public expense?
Ditto. Couldn't have put it better myself. Perhaps the Sands Suite could be reserved for some of the more worthy causes? :twisted:

Latest Threads