Secret Pakistan - BBC2 - Now

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by PapaGolf, Oct 26, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Any one else watching this? Holy shit! How much do we the taxpayer, give them in Aid?

2. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Aid isn't the problem. The iSI are.

3. Sadly, it's old news :/

4. I saw nothing new but it was a well made programme.

Also bits of amusing comedy from the Taliban fighters interviewed.

"We were planting mines and were attacked by the American planes that have no pilot and make a droning noise...........they are called computer planes I think."

Bless him.

5. BBC iPlayer - Secret Pakistan: Double Cross

Good programme, but it's a well known fact and has been well debated on ARSSE. Cannot see any change though, as the big pullout looms.

6. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Not to everybody and it was nice to see people who were there, our lot, Septics and the people who dont take corners at football, speaking honest on camera.

I'm with Hitler. "We were planting mines and were attacked by the American planes that have no pilot and make a droning noise...........they are called computer planes I think." Had be giggling a bit. But the fact that ISI supported Taliban because they saw them as a weapon against their Great Santa, India will put things into perspective for lots of people. A good show and I look forward to the second episode.

That George W Bush came across as a mug punter, eh?

7. Could the 'aid' we pay be regarded as protection money, we cough up and they ensure the nuclear weapons they have don't 'accidentally' fall into the hands of terrorists?

8. No its vote money, we give them money and they vote for the politicians who let them into this country and who also give the aid money to help their relatives run those very expensive German cars, I dont think even the isi would be stuped enough to give their nukes to the Taliban because they know that would be gameover.
    Look at what happened after 9/11 imagine the response to Terrorists nuke going off, it would be open season on Pakistanis, that might help with the world over population problem though.

9. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Would you like to buy my jet ski?

10. Reported as a spamming sockpuppet thing.

11. You are Borat and I claim my mankini. Now **** off.

• Like Like x 1
  12. The smell of stitch up is strong here.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Oh christ the knob behind Afghan Kak has got himself a new user name and persona which is going to be equally as tedious.

14. The smell of goatshit is strong with the armenkack, glasshopper.

15. I think it may be the smell of a plastic sheep.

Pervert.jpg