Secret forums

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Chuzu, Jul 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is there any secret forums on here? Im asking because ive got the arrse toolbar and there are many recent topics ive see over the last few days on there, that dont show up on the front page top 50, so come on whats the crack?

2. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

If they are secret, why would we tell you?

3. Ahhh does someone feel left out?!

4. If they told you, they'd have to kill you.

5. Id like to see them try im an expert with a pint glass and a pool cue.

6. old_fat_and_hairy

In fact, some are so secret that if I told you, I would have to kill myself.

7. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Well theres a Mods room obviously. Mostly tactics, dodgy IPs, who we're going to ban, like anyone stupid enough to look at my new fiance Ms. Woods of the Telegraph who will get booted so far Chechnya will look like a holiday destination.

Then theres the Admins room where myself and my fellow Admins discuss strategy.

Then theres the small, buried netcloaked room where we AAARG AK GAK grrag ssssss

8. Oh tell him OFnH we are willing to risk it...

9. Some pop their heads up then their gone. Quick as a flash.

10. well if there that secret ill know soon when one of them reprogrammes the arrse toolbar

11. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

You are in violation of ARRSE OPSEC, you are in violation of ARRSE OPSEC . . .TERMINATE . . . TERMINATE . . . I SAID FACKING TERMINATE (with extreme sanction if you please).

12. old_fat_and_hairy

Ah, but it will be done in secret, so you won't know.

And don't listen to the Iron Duke. he hasn't got a fiancee. He is living in a dream world. She is mine. Mine I tell you, all mine!

13. yes i will, i will stop seeing the titles of the threads i cant acsess

14. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Sir, may I interest you in a tinfoil hat? I have a large selection for all manner of psychic interferometers.

15. old_fat_and_hairy

No, thats the joy of it. You will still see things, but they won't really be there. You may even hear things that are not there. And don't but the tinfoil hat, you will miss out on some wonderful times if you do.