Secret forums

Is there any secret forums on here? Im asking because ive got the arrse toolbar and there are many recent topics ive see over the last few days on there, that dont show up on the front page top 50, so come on whats the crack?

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
If they are secret, why would we tell you?

dudders4w said:
If they told you, they'd have to kill you.
Id like to see them try im an expert with a pint glass and a pool cue.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
In fact, some are so secret that if I told you, I would have to kill myself.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Well theres a Mods room obviously. Mostly tactics, dodgy IPs, who we're going to ban, like anyone stupid enough to look at my new fiance Ms. Woods of the Telegraph who will get booted so far Chechnya will look like a holiday destination.

Then theres the Admins room where myself and my fellow Admins discuss strategy.

Then theres the small, buried netcloaked room where we AAARG AK GAK grrag ssssss

old_fat_and_hairy said:
In fact, some are so secret that if I told you, I would have to kill myself.
Oh tell him OFnH we are willing to risk it...

well if there that secret ill know soon when one of them reprogrammes the arrse toolbar

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
You are in violation of ARRSE OPSEC, you are in violation of ARRSE OPSEC . . .TERMINATE . . . TERMINATE . . . I SAID FACKING TERMINATE (with extreme sanction if you please).

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Chuzu said:
well if there that secret ill know soon when one of them reprogrammes the arrse toolbar
Ah, but it will be done in secret, so you won't know.

And don't listen to the Iron Duke. he hasn't got a fiancee. He is living in a dream world. She is mine. Mine I tell you, all mine!

old_fat_and_hairy said:
Chuzu said:

And don't listen to the Iron Duke. he hasn't got a fiancee. He is living in a dream world. She is mine. Mine I tell you, all mine!
yes i will, i will stop seeing the titles of the threads i cant acsess

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Sir, may I interest you in a tinfoil hat? I have a large selection for all manner of psychic interferometers.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Chuzu said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
Chuzu said:

No, thats the joy of it. You will still see things, but they won't really be there. You may even hear things that are not there. And don't but the tinfoil hat, you will miss out on some wonderful times if you do.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
old_fat_and_hairy said:
Chuzu said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
Chuzu said:

No, thats the joy of it. You will still see things, but they won't really be there. You may even hear things that are not there. And don't but the tinfoil hat, you will miss out on some wonderful times if you do.
That's enough fooling around OFAH, are you coming back to the 'room'?

TheIronDuke said:
Well theres a Mods room obviously. Mostly tactics, dodgy IPs, who we're going to ban,
And how the fukc would you know what goes on in the mod's forum? Assuming one exists that is.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Ah, ok. to the "Room", right. can't stay out here too long. Just let me enter the password.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
woopert said:
TheIronDuke said:
Well theres a Mods room obviously. Mostly tactics, dodgy IPs, who we're going to ban,
And how the fukc would you know what goes on in the mod's forum? Assuming one exists that is.

Ssshhh! Say no more! You may be giving too much away.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Sorry, should have said the 'place' or 'thing' . . . OPSEC.

Latest Threads