Secret footage of HAC Corps of Drums

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by swampypants, Sep 2, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If I was sober I wouldn't post this but a friend in wikileaks has disclosed the following secret footage of a super secret regiment based somewhere (we don't know where) in EC2.

I feel it my duty to disclose what a certain secretive unit, I don't know what they are called, but for arguments sake let's call them "HAC Corps of Drums", do when I....I are not looking. This is them practicing for the next ceremonial do (regimental march in full ceremonial gear)

I am so sorry but it's about time you knew where your tax money (if you can't evade...I mean avoid it)is going.

So, ladies and gentlemen of the Naffi bar, I present.......

HAC Corps of Drums on undercover ops:

Gloucestershire Morris Men - British Grenadiers - YouTube

I am going to get so slagged off for this but fuck it, I'm pissed. IF it gets really rough, I will turn of my computer, so there. Keyboard pussy that I am.

P.S. If you are in the above mentioned unit, don't take it personaly, I like you.
    PPS. I'm going to go and hide in the cupboard.
    PPS. I will regret this as soon as I press this big button on the right
  2. I once saw two blokes tongue kissing in Fortitude Valley and until I saw that video that was the gayest thing I'd ever seen.

Fuck off.
  3. Oh, for the love. of. god.
    What is wrong with these people. Are they not aware that everyone else considers them to be a bunch of screamers.

Now regardless of their sexuality, if you were going to get into a fight and someone said "this morris dancing pillock here has got your back" you'd fancy a kicking was coming your way wouldn't you.
    Not the most manly of past times.
  4. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

I was so inspired I shall look up Essex Morris dancers .
  5. I support the Ewell St Mary's Morris Men, and believe me any bloke who dresses up with bells round his knees and waves handkerchieves has got to be damned sure of his masculinity.

And they sing some pretty filthy songs too.
  6. I've always been a supporter, but I much prefer Border Morris to Cotswold. Watch the Wild Hunt, Hunter's Moon, Vixen or Grimspound morris groups to find out more.
  7. Do they have a group for the children, y’know, Morris minors ……..

Taxi !

• Like Like x 1
  8. By God sir! you need to go and lie down in a dark room for a while, a very...long...while