Secret documents found behind a bus shelter?

RTU'd

LE
It was the blue print for making Arrse an official department in Land Command.
Allegedly so says a friend who drinks with a bloke who's mother sits next to the CDS's wife's gardener in church.

Well, that pretty much confirms who it was then.

Shame, as by all accounts, he was a top bloke who really added value to the MoD.

Zhopa

LE
In case there had been any doubt -

Shame, as by all accounts, he was a top bloke who really added value to the MoD.

I wouldn't know, as coming from outside both his organisations I only ever encountered him in full-on spinmeister mode, in which he was as deeply unimpressive as any other Main Building / King Charles St civil servant that insists on telling you black is white.

In case there had been any doubt -

I wouldn't know, as coming from outside both his organisations I only ever encountered him in full-on spinmeister mode, in which he was as deeply unimpressive as any other Main Building / King Charles St civil servant that insists on telling you black is white.
Where did you encounter him? In my opinion he was light years ahead of the other CS and military 1 and 2 * on the 4th floor in MB

Zhopa

LE
Where did you encounter him? In my opinion he was light years ahead of the other CS and military 1 and 2 * on the 4th floor in MB

That sounds disturbing, but also disturbingly plausible since I wouldn't normally be anywhere near those types.

As for the "where", it's on the circuit of think-tank events over the last 5-6 years. So always in very public circumstances, and it wouldn't be surprising if that was a very different picture to what goes on behind closed doors.

That's balls and you know it.

You might mean the unimpressive bit, or the relentless spin bit... either way, no I'm not making it up, that was precisely the impression we outsiders shared. Very much on the "everything is perfect but all changes are improvements" line.

Latest Threads