Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Secret Bases Walt...

Manchester_Rogue said:
Gah! Why double tap him? What a waste.

Just force-feed him marsbars until he dies. Much more fun.

Is that a new weapon? Is it like a Mars Bar? Is force-feed a Jedi technique?

Appreciate the hatred for this fella though...

hellfyyr said:
This is all sensible stuff, can we not have him killed anyway?

Walts are bad enough, but wannabe PIRA/Al Qaeda idiots are another matter entirely...

It's not as if this is Area 52 or anything, he is compromising everyday bases for no reason!

c'mon, someone make with the "code red"...

is that the sequel? :)

Why would someone be interested in where Mi5 get thier cars serviced???? Sounds a bit of a tw@t to me this bloke. Probally smoked too much dope as a student & suffers from severe paranoia. On a serious note, he may not be breaking any laws but in these times its not the sort of info we should really be bounding around.

Regards LT.

I got shown round one those secret underground bases when I was a cadet so hardly above top secret is it .Guess mpgs must love this guy someone actually takeing an intrest in the place they guard must make them feel important.

Barrack Room Lawyer said:
I found that site before: http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=19085/highlight=secret+bases.html but posted the wrong link, that dark places one is a bit weird, better than kiddy fiddling though I suppose.

Darkplaces is mostly about underground in general, disused mines and military establishments. Most readers are very active underground wanderers and pretty well informed :lol:
That said, those who use it are well aware of others who read it and often let threads run wild for fun
The majority of the information on there is accurate, not one of the users actually believes some of these places are used to store UFO's :lol: and the library of pictures on the album is pretty big.
Its primary function is to help people find their way to some of the most interesting underground sites in Britain, very little of it military related, some places like Spring Quarry in Corsham are former military (and de-classified, in the public domain) put are mainly of interest because they are underground.

CRmeansCeilingReached said:
hellfyyr said:
This is all sensible stuff, can we not have him killed anyway?

Walts are bad enough, but wannabe PIRA/Al Qaeda idiots are another matter entirely...

It's not as if this is Area 52 or anything, he is compromising everyday bases for no reason!

c'mon, someone make with the "code red"...

is that the sequel? :)

3 entries found for IRONY.
i·ro·ny ( P ) Pronunciation Key (r-n, r-)
n. pl. i·ro·nies

The use of words to express something different from and often opposite to their literal meaning.
An expression or utterance marked by a deliberate contrast between apparent and intended meaning.
A literary style employing such contrasts for humorous or rhetorical effect. See Synonyms at wit1.

Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs: “Hyde noted the irony of Ireland's copying the nation she most hated” (Richard Kain).
An occurrence, result, or circumstance notable for such incongruity. See Usage Note at ironic.
Dramatic irony.
Socratic irony.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[French ironie, from Old French, from Latin rna, from Greek eirneia, feigned ignorance, from eirn, dissembler, probably from eirein, to say. See wer-5 in Indo-European Roots.]

Hat20 said:
smoojalooge said:
yeh i posted this a while back the guy truly belive the entire british army does nothing but hunt UFO's
And you have not found ET,call yourself a soldier?

Any soldier that tells you he's found all of his Equipment Table is a f*cking liar.

As long as they do not reveal the location of my secret undersea evil base they can do what they want! If anyone found out it was two point thre nautical miles south-west of Porthcawl I'd be scuppered...oh bllocks!

jagman said:
smoojalooge said:
yeh i posted this a while back the guy truly belive the entire british army does nothing but hunt UFO's

You mean thats not what they do :?: 8O
Where were they when I was TAKEN of Cannock Chase l still have the **** probe in place...

tafmad said:
Where were they when I was TAKEN of Cannock Chase l still have the **** probe in place...

Thats called "DOGGING" Taf, a past time that Cannock Chase is famous for (I have accidentally found this out whilst getting lost after taking my boat off Chasewater, I was most upset and disturbed when a total stranger offered me fellatio when all I had done was simply flashed my headlights 117 times in order to inform the occupants of the vehicle that their suspension appeared to be suffering a sporadic up and down fault)

I suspect the **** probe may have been linked to the tutu and knee length leather boots that you were wearing.