Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Secret Bases Walt...

Private_Pike said:
He can't be that good- he hasn't released the top secret "colour of the boathouse" revelation yet.

Name that film!

- Oh, my. Where'd you learn that ? - ln a regiment.
- What regiment was that ? - The 22nd Special Air Service.
What's the colour of the boathouse at Hereford ?
What's the colour of the boathouse at Hereford ?

- l don't like your attitude. - What's the colour of the boathouse...
- Fcuk off ! - What's... You got the gun. l'm unarmed.
Do something. Go ahead. Do something. Do something.
Do something.
Tell me about an ambush ? Don't tell me about an ambush !
l ambushed you with a cup of coffee.
You'll get your money when we get the case.
- The others, too. - That is what l understood.
Come on. We've gotten the word. We're movin'.
Put this near the front.
Careful ! Careful with that !
So what colour is the boathouse at Hereford ?
How the fcuk should l know ?
This'll complete your compensation.
Thanks for your time. Feel free to leave when we're gone.
Do l need to suggest that you forget us ?
Because we will not forget.

I think you'll find he has been driving around making a note of everywhere that has 'MOD Property, No photography, Keep Out' on its fences. RAF Lakenheath is about as secret as Heathrow airport..........bit noisier maybe.

smoojalooge said:
yeh i posted this a while back the guy truly belive the entire british army does nothing but hunt UFO's

I found a UFO today! It was stareing up at me from the bowl after a night of Guiness & a ruby last night! :lol:

UFO-Unidentified Floating Object

Aunty Stella said:
tafmad said:
Where were they when I was TAKEN of Cannock Chase l still have the **** probe in place...

Thats called "DOGGING" Taf, a past time that Cannock Chase is famous for (I have accidentally found this out whilst getting lost after taking my boat off Chasewater, I was most upset and disturbed when a total stranger offered me fellatio when all I had done was simply flashed my headlights 117 times in order to inform the occupants of the vehicle that their suspension appeared to be suffering a sporadic up and down fault)

I suspect the **** probe may have been linked to the tutu and knee length leather boots that you were wearing.
:lol: ah! so it was you in the Volvo... I was bloody sure it was an alien....

Here's another site (no doubt you've seen it before though) - http://www.subbrit.org.uk/rsg/index.shtml

Lots of stuff about Regional Seats of Government, plus mentions of Paddock, Turnstile and so on and so on.

I think there's a reference to the web site for a museum - anyone here seen the brown tourist type sign in Essex pointing the way to the "Secret Nuclear Bunker)?

batus_survivor said:
Here's another site (no doubt you've seen it before though) - http://www.subbrit.org.uk/rsg/index.shtml

Lots of stuff about Regional Seats of Government, plus mentions of Paddock, Turnstile and so on and so on.

I think there's a reference to the web site for a museum - anyone here seen the brown tourist type sign in Essex pointing the way to the "Secret Nuclear Bunker)?

Yes, it's just outside Manningtree (Northeast of Colchester) and well worth a visit

AnotherBerliner said:
Yes, it's just outside Manningtree (Northeast of Colchester) and well worth a visit

I grew up about 4 miles away from Manningtree, and my dad knew the bloke who owned the bunker. He arranged for our primary school to visit for an afternoon - i remember it being excellent. Its no Corsham Mines, but well worth a visit. I can also highly recommend a night out in Mistly/Manningtree/Harwich if your down that way. The pubs and clubs are all dog toffee but the local female populous are desperate to deepen the gene pool and will be gagging for your seed. Nuclear bunkers and sex, what more can you want!!

If anyone logs onto Google Earth all this stuff is already there, with much better satellite photos and more detail. Interestingly, my satnav also includes a very good road layout of almost every MOD establishment - including places in Scotland that store nuclear missiles, all available free.

It doesn't mean that terrorists are going to plan suicide attacks by satnav though, "turn left at the next tower, you have reached your destination, please press detonate now, thank you for using..."