Secret Army squad abused Iraqis

Status
Not open for further replies.
linky

typical another paper putting soldiers lifes at risk with unproven accusations! i wonder if that lawyer is at it again?

Seems to be the standard template.... sexual abuse, etc. blah blah

Wonder how much money they want?

Visited the JFIT many times, a number of my colleagues worked there its just a load of old tosh. The solicitors are doing it for easy work in a recession. The Iraqis are doing it for money it is easier than working. By the way working is something the Iraqis are generally not very good at. The words bone and idle spring to mind, we employed loads of LECs and the majority of them spent most of their time dossing and the rest of their time stealing.

Utter tosh...

We were never in Bucca (except to go to the PX)...

From what I read in the comments below the article it is clear that for many Independent readers the mere fact that an allegation has been made is concrete proof that it is true. Their minds, such as they are, are already made up.
A*seholes the lot of 'em!

Jaeger said:
From what I read in the comments below the article it is clear that for many Independent readers the mere fact that an allegation has been made is concrete proof that it is true. Their minds, such as they are, are already made up.
A*seholes the lot of 'em!
Now we know where the tin foil hat mob hang out. :roll:

You know, I really wish that DISC and the DIS were capable of half the things that they allege - it would make my job so much easier...

Utter tosh as articles go - what makes me so angry though is the automatic presumption that the Iraqis are correct and the UK military is lying. I have never met an Iraqi who told the truth about anything.

HE117 said:
Utter tosh...

We were never in Bucca (except to go to the PX)...
Quite sure of that?

I know for certain we were-just ask some of the staff at Colly.

Werewolf said:
Shakespeare was right; "First, kill all the lawyers..." :twisted:
In their defense (in general, not for those who make their living smearing the military or, as I was shocked to hear on UK radio on my visit in December, those scumbags who play on peoples' sickness and injury) I humbly point out that the reason for this oft-misused line of the Bard is that lawyers are the bulwark of freedom and if one wishes to take over a government, they are usually one of the first groups to be eliminated.

beufighter said:
ulsterman82 said:
linky

typical another paper putting soldiers lifes at risk with unproven accusations! i wonder if that lawyer is at it again?
If it was secret, how the f... did they know? :twisted:
"they hit me for three minutes with a hammer"? Must have been F... engineers having a laugh with a rubber hammer. :lol:

From the article:

According to the Iraqis' solicitors, Public Interest Law (PIL) ......
[scarcastic tone]

I wonder how these poor Iraqis can afford such legal representation?

[/scarcastic tone]

Looking at that picture with all their shoes off, are they not praying - not to avoid a good doing but to Allah?

I know I can say the word Allah as a recent High Court hearing has said it is not illegal to say the word Allah as Muslims don't have ownership of the word Allah - Allah!

jumpinjarhead said:
Werewolf said:
Shakespeare was right; "First, kill all the lawyers..." :twisted:
In their defense (in general, not for those who make their living smearing the military or, as I was shocked to hear on UK radio on my visit in December, those scumbags who play on peoples' sickness and injury) I humbly point out that the reason for this oft-misused line of the Bard is that lawyers are the bulwark of freedom and if one wishes to take over a government, they are usually one of the first groups to be eliminated.
I venture to suggest that far too many lawyers have turned to the Dark Side and now care more about profits than freedom. And if they stand beside THIS government, they are certainly NOT protecting freedom. :evil:

Yes, lawyers are necessary. Does'nt mean I have to like them.

DarkNinja said:
Looking at that picture with all their shoes off, are they not praying - not to avoid a good doing but to Allah?
Maybe they are about to be machine gunned by evil, manically laughing squaddies from the North whilst their evil, London Officers massage their cheek length scars and drink pimms....

You never know what these fcuked up mongtards will think up next.

Anyones antenna twitching on this post?

ancientoneuk wrote:

Friday, 1 January 2010 at 05:24 am (UTC)
Citing my own credentials, the unit exists fair enough, I thought it wound down when they closed down Irish operations but it seems the Americans found another use for it.

A message to you serving soldiers from a real patriot, I served with special forces, I protected our oil rigs, nuclear facilities and acted as a real soldier, yes I did BAD things in Sierra Leone, I did BAD things in other parts of Africa and elsewhere in the name of the Crown, let me tell you something, you can be a state sancitioned murderer or you can have a conscience, if you want for the rest of your LIVES with that 3am moment, when you ******* realise that it just aint alriight what you did, that you see through their lies and bullshit... walk away... walk away and be a human being because shooting up women and children, shooting up peaceful people who have never raised a fist to you in anger... is just plain scumbag operations...

And if you don't you will one day join me in that 3 am watch, when you are young you won't think about it... when you get past 40 it will be ALL you will think about.
First ever War Crime/Crime against humanity Walt?

And if you don't you will one day join me in that 3 am watch, when you are young you won't think about it... when you get past 40 it will be ALL you will think about.
All I think about is nobbing the bird on the information desk in work!

Status
Not open for further replies.