"Secondmanin" - Go on, who is it?

Come on, own up, who is "Secondmanin". Got this corker by PM just :)

Advice Needed
Posted: 10 Nov 2008 19:05
To: Aunty Stella

Dear Aunty Stella,

First of all what a brillant site! Ive been an Army Reenactor for nealy twenty years and I didn't even know we had our own web forum like this. OK yeh Clash of Steel and such like but this is just great and so authentic looking!

Sorry, Im ranbling arnt i. I tried the site search facility to find the agony page but couldnt find it. then i had a flash of brilliance and searched aunty which brought your name straight up! Fantastic!

Anywho my problem is im in my erly 40s and ive just met this fantasic girl thru a chat room. shes a little younger than me but we get on great. When we first got chattin i told her i was a sargent serving in the stan serving in the paras. she seemed reely impresed and as time went on i kinda led her on a bit (well who hasnt done that eh). I told her id got the military cross when i was in iraq and stuff like that. I got some para gear from ebay but couldnt afford an mc so i bought some of the ribbon and made one up out of cardboard and tinfoil. It looked alright on the piccy anyway.
Thing is i reely like her and she seems to like me, she lives in essex in colchester on one of the councel estates there. She wants to meet me and has said she'd like to come up to meet me. Trouble is mums not too well and i dont know how shed take having my girlfriend and her 4 kids here. I told her i may be commin to south and she has said i must go and visit and wear my uniform. The trouble is that i dont mind wearin the uniform its just i cant get afford all the medals i need. Have any other members got any iraq, stan, island and falkland island,cyprus, bosnia, medals and a military cross, naturally ill look after them and can afford a small deposit if required.

Please put this on what ever forum you think is best, as i say i couldnt find the agony colum.

Thanks Aunty, your a star!

Bahahahahahaha thats a classic! It takes a special breed to think that up

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
Is this inverse walting? Walting about a non-existant walt just to get the bus going?

Nice one Aunty, the lads in the MT were bored. Lets see who keeps on flashing to this.............

Bravo_Zulu said:
Just tell him he's a cnut and should eat every piece of militaria he's bought off the web.

And get his name and photo and out him.
Excuse me, my name is Darth Ramsey, i thought id told auntie that. I dont no why i should eat militaria i bought of the web, were do you buy yurs, ther arnt many good shops after all.

secondmanin said:
I dont mind a bit of a laff, weve all used whatever to get birds havent we but could do with some medal contacts. I said id go and see her in december so have a litle time to get stuff ready.

thanks guys

D
Wear your uniform and what evermedals you can scratch together. Then go for a few beers around Colchester town. I'm sure you'll get plenty of support from the local squaddies....... :roll:

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh!

And REgards was right - not even a good one.

He seems to be under the impression that Arrse is a website for other walts.

Bugger, rumbled.

secondmanin said:
I dont mind a bit of a laff, weve all used whatever to get birds havent we but could do with some medal contacts. I said id go and see her in december so have a litle time to get stuff ready.

thanks guys

D
yea ive told a few white lies to get a bird, but saying your have medals from serving including the military cross is a bit of a kick in the crotch for people who are serving.

AJ-W

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Morning Wedge!

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
I am going to go for it being a wah by Aunty Stella....

Latest Threads