"Secondmanin" - Go on, who is it?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Aunty Stella, Nov 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Come on, own up, who is "Secondmanin". Got this corker by PM just :)

2. Just tell him he's a cnut and should eat every piece of militaria he's bought off the web.

And get his name and photo and out him.
  3. Bahahahahahaha thats a classic! It takes a special breed to think that up
  4. that is fantastic ... as a wah or reality ... that has made me laugh!
  5. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Is this inverse walting? Walting about a non-existant walt just to get the bus going?

Nice one Aunty, the lads in the MT were bored. Lets see who keeps on flashing to this.............
  6. It's obviously Sir Jackson's dyslexic hero Mike Golden :)
  7. Excuse me, my name is Darth Ramsey, i thought id told auntie that. I dont no why i should eat militaria i bought of the web, were do you buy yurs, ther arnt many good shops after all.
  8. thanks, im just so exited about sonja so im glad it workded to.
  9. I dont mind a bit of a laff, weve all used whatever to get birds havent we but could do with some medal contacts. I said id go and see her in december so have a litle time to get stuff ready.

thanks guys

10. This isn't even a good wah.

3/10, must try harder :thumbdown:
  11. I reckon it's MDN.
  12. Wear your uniform and what evermedals you can scratch together. Then go for a few beers around Colchester town. I'm sure you'll get plenty of support from the local squaddies....... :roll:

And REgards was right - not even a good one.
  14. He seems to be under the impression that Arrse is a website for other walts.

Bugger, rumbled.
  15. yea ive told a few white lies to get a bird, but saying your have medals from serving including the military cross is a bit of a kick in the crotch for people who are serving.