Second verse same as the first..............

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Supergal, Jun 9, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right my merry old fellows,

Once again its friday and once again i am absolutely blathered at my desk, anyone else in the same predicament?? :lol: :lol:
  2. I am starting to get the shakes, still another 65 mins till my first weekend pint!!!
  3. Now there is a suprise Super would never have guessed with a post starting like this one
    Sorry been a good boy this lunchtime went running, had a coke down the local and now putting my feet up - some of us have to work tomorrow! :)

I trust you had a nice time eh bladdered lol of curse you did :)

4. Hey Bazster, you still showing the yanks how things are done??

Went for a run on weds!!
  5. No mate it was just a passing visit - went told them what they were doing wrong and came home soonest (well last sat) and a tad more sober than when I left the Sat before :) Ok thats bull I was bladdred thanks to Virgin Atlantic club class :)

Good girl got to keep that fitness up for you know who :)

So how is the boss and the two screens ha ha ....

6. Boss even more bladdered than me!! two screens severely curved inwards to avoid NAAFI detection!!! so how abouts we summon up Carpe and have a reunion?? i do owe you cash!!
  7. How tempting does that sound!
    Got to dash to a meeting see what you can do with Carp happy for a quick one at the Wall
    Regretably though I can only pass throgh for a quick one as I am on Parade tomorrow!
    Got some last minute kit bulling and polishing to do

8. Ok will PM Carpe - and try to drag net some others will let you know!!