SECOND LIFE- WHY ?

I accidently posted a thread on the Second Life forum the other day and it has rightfully been removed . But it did occur to me while I was in that forum what is Second Life all about ?
Why would anyone want to spend their well earned time off pretending to be someone else- who in most cases are probably better looking and way cooler than their real persona ?
Am I wrong and by not being a member of SL I am seriously missing out or what ?

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
ballonhead said:
I accidently posted a thread on the Second Life forum the other day and it has rightfully been removed . But it did occur to me while I was in that forum what is Second Life all about ?
Why would anyone want to spend their well earned time off pretending to be someone else- who in most cases are probably better looking and way cooler than their real persona ?Am I wrong and by not being a member of SL I am seriously missing out or what ?
I take it Ballonhead is your real name then. Each to their own!

yes it is, and thats 2Lt Ballonhead if you dont mind ! Have some respect .
Has anyone got a worse looking or older version of themselves on SL or is everyone mid 20s and buff as you like ?

ballonhead said:
Has anyone got a worse looking or older version of themselves on SL or is everyone mid 20s and buff as you like ?
Thats IT young man!! No sweeties for you!!! and get to bed!....and you're feckin grounded!

I honestly cant believe someone just pulled rank on Arrse 8O Im feckin outraged! Where's that thread gone?

I can see your point of view there, you've only been on this thread for about 5 mins and i'm bored of you too!

Anyway.. balls to discussing Second Life.. lets steer this conversation back to toddlers trying to pull rank :) Most fun!

edited for mong typing

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
ballonhead said:
2Lt, I kneel in honour. COCK

Oh no. Another Second lewie trying to set the world on fire.
You're not the first and im sure you won't be the last.

F*ck off you infant.

wiki said:
Ballon is the French word for Balloon and by analogy also for other different spheric objects.

Ballon, a short-necked flask used in alchemy, to receive what is distilled or drawn off by fire.

Ballon, in architecture, is a round globe placed a-top a pillar.
Ballon refers to the ability of a ballet dancer to appear to hold a position in the air.
Ahhh. Now I get it: Your head is a French spherical object with a short neck that has been on fire then placed on top of a pillar and suspended in the air in a faggoty pair of tights!

So the bottom line is Ballonhead is surrender-monkey talk for Dickhead, unless of course he means ball on head, which is English for dickhead.

edited for mong spelling, dyslexia rules KO

you guys !!!! You crack me up.
I didnt realise you werent allowed to make your user names up . I thought Tonto and k13eod were your real names .
Anyway, as my old man used to say " you dont nead to be ayble to spel to kill peeple"

Latest Threads