second landy on the balcony?

Discussion in 'Waltenkommando' started by logjam, Nov 10, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have an ex sas corsa sitting in the driveway - clutch blew out of her though when practicing evasive maneuvers around the back roads while trying to escape from an ex spetsnaz twin cam.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Best grab this registration for it then.
  3. wedge_cadman

wedge_cadman War Hero Reviewer Book Reviewer

Gerry Adams selling his work vehicle? I'm sure the neighbours will be pleased with his background, but we'll call him John as then nobody will know who it really is
  4. What a cracking idea. When I sell my Vectra, I shall paint it green and flog it on ebay as an ex SAS Vectra!
  5. So the MOT bloke will accept my excuse that the reason the front wings arent attached to the rest of the bodywork isnt rust but due to the gaps where the smoke dischargers were coz its ex SAS?
  6. udipur

udipur LE Book Reviewer

Brings the walts to the table alright but who would want to buy a wagon thrashed around by 'them'. Now if it had said one careful owner and still had some brass 'n' blood in the back - then it's got some cred.
  7. I have the very vehicle the Balcony boys left London in, on that fateful day when they ran out of ammunition
    Its Trabant, painted the same colour as the boathouse doors, retro fitted with a 1.2 metro engine no less. Full ash trays as you would expect, empty 9mm cases strewn over the back seat, what looks like a faulty MP5 in the boot or though i can't swear on it and 3,000,000 miles on the clock. No Mot No Tax and needs 4 new wheels & tyres, oh and it was 28th actually on the balcony just after ITN switched off the cameras.
    No photos available you know the pack drill
    Nor can i tell you were she is located [or i would have to silence you]
    £250,000 OVNO
  8. A few Ex SAS vehicles have been greatly discredited due to several instances of them writing their own logbooks and service history once they left. The police have a habit of pulling them over as well due to the headlights being on permanent thousand yard stare.
    • Like Like x 3
  9. They probably get a bit grumpy about the black nasty across the windscreen as well.
  10. Blast i thought i'd have a few bids by now
    I actually do have a photograph of the item

Its there in the middle
    Nice bit of scriming eh?
  11. SOLD! (clunk)./ for £840 To the gentleman at the back with the earpiece