Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Second chance

Polyester

War Hero
Yeah I understand that, it just gave me a sense of purpose that I hadn't experienced before or ever since. I am thinking of the army, my role would be information technology, I believe it would be the royal signals and from the website it is a priority role.

Perhaps it's worth a shot.
You can only ask mate. Best of luck.

MR_R_SOLE

Old-Salt
I understand that, ultimately they have to set standards and by the nature of the job their standards must be very high. It is disappointing still. I am thinking of trying the army, my role would be priority at the moment so who knows.

You didn't pass out, it is not your role!. Its a role too which you aspire too. I really wouldn't get your hopes up. You fucked it up once whislt you were still in training wjat on earth makes you think that you would be afforded a second chance?.

The FFL is currently looking for educated Westerners. With your origin, fitness and maturity you would stand a good chance of being selected (1 out of 6 candidates get selected at the moment).

The average age of FFL joiners is 23.

Latest Threads