Sebb Blatter needs to clean up FIFA. So brings in a war criminal.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Muntie McSporrin, Jun 2, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I thought that was the first rule of all enquiries: Nominate as head someone who you know will come to the 'right' conclusion.

2. I didn't think Hank was still alive, although he's only 88 I looked him up. The man about whom Tom Lehrer said something along the lines of;

'I gave up satire when Kissinger received the Nobel peace prize.'

Also he'd be in the time frame for Alzheimers, just the man to investigate something you want forgotten.

• Like Like x 1
  3. For fucks sake a sports body where the heads sheds dont wake up they get dug up.

4. Well they do need a bit of ethnic cleansing at Fifa & all the other war criminals have only recently retired from public office & are too busy completing & promoting book deals.

According to his agent & publicist max clifforde, Henry has done all that & is now looking for a new challenge.

5. Mind you, if Kissinger investigates Sebb Blatter he wont find much dirt, Sepp Blatter now that might be a different matter. His daughter Fanny will no doubt be caught with egg on her face.

6. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

kissinger has to be the most misguided man in politics - I think he was the one who came up with the 'we wont bomb the vietnamese antiaircraft missiles because they know we can so they wont fire them' arguament in the middle of rolling thunder which cost a lot of airmen their lives and liberty.

shows how out of touch blatter is with the world.

7. Sebb Blatter was branded a villan in tonight's question time.