Seb Coe on Radio 2 now

I like pistol Shooting, but because of some Jock peado **** liked shooting kids, we cant take the risk!!
Sadly its only a matter of time before some****ed up freak goes nuts again with a pistol , this time it will be an illegally held firearm but just as tragic.

Is he **** - the cnuts just posted in the naafi.

I don't suppose anyone thought to ask him why the British taxpayer (who is funding this jolly) had to jump through hoops to get tickets for his sports day, while numerous big corporations are now advertising the chance to "win" tickets by buying their products...

Is it just me or do I hear the sound of brown envelopes being handed over....either way the taxpayer has been screwed over again paying for this overhyped gravy train.

Rodney2q

I don't suppose anyone thought to ask him why the British taxpayer (who is funding this jolly) had to jump through hoops to get tickets for his sports day, while numerous big corporations are now advertising the chance to "win" tickets by buying their products...

Is it just me or do I hear the sound of brown envelopes being handed over....either way the taxpayer has been screwed over again paying for this overhyped gravy train.

Rodney2q
This will cheer you up no end.

London 2012 Olympics: Corporate fat cats get more than half of top Games tickets | Mail Online

Not to me , I dont recognize anything about that twat including his dodgy title.
A great opportunity for him to twat you with a 4x2 then, since you'll not be able to point him out in an identity parade.