Seb Coe on Radio 2 now

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Cyclic, Nov 28, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. That twat Seb Coe is about to be interviewed on Radio 2 , Ive sent a message asking "Please ask Seb Coe if he will help reinstate pistol shooting in the UK so the UK compete against the rest of the world in its own country."

You can do the same at

BBC - Radio 2 - Shows - Steve Wright in the Afternoon - Contact
  2. No, **** off you pistol shooting Walt
  3. GFY ladyboy
  4. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

Toby Harnden on Roy Nobel Radio Wales now, Talking about "Dead men Risen"
  5. I like pistol Shooting, but because of some Jock peado **** liked shooting kids, we cant take the risk!!
  6. Sadly its only a matter of time before some****ed up freak goes nuts again with a pistol , this time it will be an illegally held firearm but just as tragic.
  7. We've got Airsoft. What more could you want?
  8. Is he **** - the ***** just posted in the naafi.
  9. Thats Lord Coe to you.
  10. Not to me , I dont recognize anything about that twat including his dodgy title.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. OK then, you are Steve Ovett..........................................
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I absolutley agree!!
  13. I don't suppose anyone thought to ask him why the British taxpayer (who is funding this jolly) had to jump through hoops to get tickets for his sports day, while numerous big corporations are now advertising the chance to "win" tickets by buying their products...

Is it just me or do I hear the sound of brown envelopes being handed over....either way the taxpayer has been screwed over again paying for this overhyped gravy train.

14. This will cheer you up no end.

London 2012 Olympics: Corporate fat cats get more than half of top Games tickets | Mail Online