Seattle cartoonist launches "Everybody Draw Mohammed Day"

HERE
MyNorthwest.com said:
After Comedy Central cut a portion of a South Park episode following a death threat from a radical Muslim group, Seattle cartoonist Molly Norris wanted to counter the fear. She has declared May 20th "Everybody Draw Mohammed Day."

Norris told KIRO Radio's Dave Ross that cartoonists are meant to challenge the lines of political correctness. "That's a cartoonist's job, to be non-PC."

listen to Molly Norris on Dave Ross
... continues
Event flyer

Facebook ordered to be blocked out in Pakistan due to this. I and many more people have only now become aware of the day because of the ridiculous reaction from the Pakistan courts.

*Guffaw*

smudge, if that turd is yours....your arse is bleeding!!

rockape34 said:
Seattle cartoonist Molly Norris wanted to counter the fear. She has declared May 20th "Everybody Draw Mohammed Day."
Will post this now to save time...

... R.I.P Miss Norris. :twisted:

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
I wonder if the apologists will be up in arms about anyone DARING to make a mockery of the founder of the "religion of peace"? :evil: :evil:

ex_colonial said:
I wonder if the apologists will be up in arms about anyone DARING to make a mockery of the founder of the "religion of peace"? :evil: :evil:
Screw them. My religion is the most peacable there is, but if they start anything, all our gods, sprites and elves will tear their balls off.

smudge67 said:
I'm mohammed!!

What a sight to see first thing in the morning after, er.... logging on :lol: