Seasons greetings fellow Arssers

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ugly, Dec 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Before I sign off for the hols and lock my laptop away I'd like to wish all of you even the gits a happy and safe Chrimbos and to those on Ops come home safe!

2. I'll raise a glass to that, cheers and best wishes.

3. Merry Yule and Happy Hogmanay Arrsers. All the best for 2011.

4. to all, thanks for a great year. no hard feelings, its been great to have the odd spat, hope you all have a great time, keep safe see you all real soon..............

red

5. Seasons greetings to all and I hope there are many drinking injuries to report.

6. Hear Hear,

Merry Christmas & a Happy Hogmannay

here's to 2011...

7. Merry Christmas Arrsers everywhere.

Thanks for all the advice, banter and spat out tea.

8. Happy Christmas and a good New Year to all. To those on ops, keep your heads down and arrses covered. Well done to the Micks great Nativity

9. merry christmas to all arrsers and all those on ops! I'll raise a glass in your general direction!

10. Have a fantastic and drunken Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone...mind the mistletoe! Merry Christmas to 1RIR, the Irish guards and all the other people on ops at the moment!

:santa:

11. Happy Christmas to all of you sex offending, foul mouthed belligerent bastards.

If your on ops lads and lasses stay safe.

12. And to start it all off, TRBD has a broken leg, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. A Very Merry Christmas & a Happy & Prosperous New Year to all fellow ARRSE'rs wherever you may be... and those in sandy climes have the best Christmas you can do, avoid the GunFire on Chrimbo morning as those Senior chaps may have done something nasty in the tea urn! ask them if you can just have a cup of the Rum minus the Tea ;)

Have a Great Christmas everyone and wishing you a safe tour...

Bah Humbug

Gundulph

Attached Files:

14. Merry Christmas one and all, its a great site, loads of great mirth and merryment can be had by all throughout the year.

& a Happy New Year

15. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Message in the Avatar, and a clue as to how to read it below.