Seasonal Greetings to you all

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The_0ne, Dec 12, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Dear All

Please accept from me (the "wisher") with no obligation, express or implied, my best wishes to you (the "wishee") for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, climatically pleasant, gastronomically rewarding, low stress, non-addictive and gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice,with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice any religious or secular traditions whatsoever.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but not without prejudice to or due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make Britain great (not to imply that Britain is necessarily greater than any other country) and without regard to the race, gender, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

(By accepting this greeting, you are accepting the terms specified therein or implied thereby. This greeting is subject to modification or revocation, with or without notice, at the sole discretion of and to such extent as may determined by the wisher. This wish is freely transferable if transmitted without alteration. It implies no promise by the wisher actually to implement any of the wishes for any wishee howsoever these may be stated or implied. It is void where prohibited by law; the wisher undertakes no responsibility for the determination of the existence or extent of any such legal prohibition; and the wishee accepts this wish with the express assumption of any risk, including without limitation, of the unenforceability in the wisher's jurisdiction.

This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever event first so arises; this warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new and different wish, at the sole discretion of the wisher and subject to the same terms and conditions.)

Very truly yours,

The Wishee

2. daz

daz LE

For fucks sake, changing the date does not make this tired old email any funnier, same shit,different year.

Please remove your own ballbag with a blunt spoon if you get the "urge" to post any more drivel like this.

3. Baaa bloody humbug

4. No one made you read it so f00k off to another thread

5. daz

daz LE

Perhaps you could stop licking your skip out long enough to post your (un)funny dross is the right forum

Or is that to advanced for you :?

6. HO! HO! HO!

7. Kill the jolly fat barstaard.

8. Fcuk off, what have I done to you :? 8O

9. Nothing mate, i meant the other jolly fat Ho Hoing bastaard, Please accept my apologies and a free bum wnak.

10. skiplicking ha ha ha ha havent heard that for ages

11. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

12. The perfect picture

Attached Files:

• 251.jpg
      File size:
      39 KB
      Views:
  13. well done eggnog. just ruined xmas. Hey more time to get pissed. sod the Fat bearded tw*t

14. Why thank you sir, apology excepted :thumleft:
    I think I'll pass on the bum wnak tho' 8O , thanks all the same :p

15. The apology only comes with the bum wnak, sorry mate.