Season Of Good Will To All Men, Except The Feckin "Filth"

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by A_Knocker_Till_The_End, Dec 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i was helping someone return a van to a company in nottingham the other day. the other driver did not know where he was going so i was leading him there.

we got split up so i pulled over into a layby & lett him past, he then pulled over to let me past him once again.

the car in ahead of me & myself passed the van, cue the blue flashing lights & sirens.

pulled over because our wheels had crossed the solid white line on the road. there was no traffic coming from the other direction at all.

got breathalysed & had to surrender my licenece to "filth". explained that i needed my licence to re-deploy back out to afghan after xmas.

he then went into full his ex-squaddie mode "use your fmt600, get your rmtwo to square it away............". yeah i did a few tears in the army mate he told me.

only humorous part was listening to the other bloke come out with "do you know i am an officer in the RAF"

so thanks to that useless fat scouse cnut, you made my xmas with the£60 fine & 3 points, most of all the GBH of the ear from the doris.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

i really really really hope your pay-rise gets back dated you fecking cnuts.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. Well said
  3. Didn't know you had to surrender your licence these days?
    I got pulled over on the bike last summer (allegedly speeding, he retracted the allegation after I called the operator a liar and told him to get his eyes tested. I'd seen the van from over half a mile away and was 5mph under the limit when I passed him)
    Apparently my licence had been revoked in 2003 for reasons unknown, not one of the Police Officers present knew what it meant (nor did I) and I was allowed to go on my way.
    This "speed trap" consisted of a camera van on the side of the road with no less than 12 Police Officers wating at a roadblock type affar another half mile down the road. Funnily enough my Mrs following on her GSXR wasn't accused of speeding and she was travelling at exactly the same speed as me....
    As another coincedence they were only pulling over bikes.
  4. Where abouts did you get pulled over?
  5. A17 toward newark.

told me i could contest it by going to the magistrates court, bit difficult from the middle of helmand, cnut.
  6. Ow i thought you would be heading to Beeston as most rent vans from them.My mate did the same but didnt get anything what you got he got a lecture the Policeman started going imagine the white thing (forgot what its called) as a big wall :lol:
  7. i was heading toward radford.
  8. Pwned.

Man up and quit fvcking whinging, you dozy cvnt.
  9. This reminds me of a couple of yrs ago im getting into the front right door of my mates car and this police officer comes over and breathalises me (were in a pub carpark) im over as i knew, he said i was under arrest, i said what for and pointed to the gap where on a british car would have been the steering wheel he went so red you could have tied some bog roll round his nose and used him as a traffic cone. He then proceeded to walk away at a very brisk pace to his squad car. His mate came over and breathalised my mate and he was 0 so on our way.
  10. :? :? :? :?

we were barely over the line they showed us the footage.

if the cnuts spent more time doing real policing & less time making up their league table figures i may feel a little different.
  11. sorry to hear that knocker sounds like the filth were a bunch of cocks and should have been recieving a kicking

have a safe deployment and a cracking new year
  12. Must have missed the bit in the Highway Code that allows you to break the solid white line "barely". Your anger appears to be about getting caught. Police didn't make you do it, and you have admitted on here that you did committ the offence, how is that the fault of the Police? I bet you normally moan about speed enforcement and that more coppers should be out looking at people who drive dangerously (solid white lines are not optional and are normally there to prevent overtaking in dangerous places). Well on this occasion they were and you gave yourself up to them. Quit complaining
  13. Yup, had a similar occurance in Milton Keynes a few years ago, the fecking special constables manning the speed trap were pulling over further drivers for 'speeding' while one of them was demonstrating the Muniquip gun to me on a bunch of trees and (other) passing cars. The fecker didn't even know how to use the gun or understand aspect angles, demonstrating it on a car crossing at a 90 degree angle saying 'he's fine, he's doing 30', showing me the reading on the back. Said fecker then walked over to someone pulled over while he was demonstrating the Muniquip equipment to me on the trees, to show that driver 'their' speed.

I contested my fixed penalty and lost, btw. The magistrates obviously knew something was fishy, as their sentance was still £60 and 3 points with no costs!

Some (repeat some) coppers a corrupt, lying cnuts. The majority do a thoroughly good job, as seems to be the case here. Solid white lines are there for a reason.
  14. Looks like Mr Plod has made a mistake, if it is exactly as you have described. Extract from the Highway Code, rule 129:

Double white lines where the line nearest you is solid. This means you MUST NOT cross or straddle it unless it is safe and you need to enter adjoining premises or a side road. You may cross the line if necessary, provided the road is clear, to pass a stationary vehicle, or overtake a pedal cycle, horse or road maintenance vehicle, if they are travelling at 10 mph (16 km/h) or less.
  15. msr

msr LE