Searching

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by bignige, Jan 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm trying to find the whereabouts of W*ll M**G*ll (WO2 CoW(C)) last known location was Cyprus. Tried getting in touch with me through PM but due to computer replacement & probably laziness didn't get his message until too late as the email address he left was cut off.
    Tried through other sources (services reunited etc) but no luck. So if anyone could point me in the right direction it would be appreciated.

Is it me or do other ex-sappers even after a long time out of the green skin (coming up to 12 years) think "If they called me up tomorrow I'd go" or am I just a sad civvie. :?

ps He's short, scotish (suspected member of Settlerwatch) & if miracles do happen may even be WO1 or close to commision. :lol:

2. I saw Wil at Chilwell not so long back. I am pretty sure I have some details for him. Give me till Friday (as tomorrow I shall be incoheerant) and I will see if I can find them for you.

3. He is out in one of the sandpits at the mo! PM me in a month and I will see if he is still there. I know him from years ago at 25 (Osnabruck).

4. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Be careful what you wish for! I think there were a few people on the Regular Reserve that were dealt a nasty surprise on TELIC 1!!

5. Whit Like ?

Sumbday kicked ower their sand castles ?

In thive got tae come bak in rebild thum ?

6. GJ, ta for the pm. I am trying to pm you but there's a few problems with my system :( I know you from our time RHQ Tp :D I will try to pm you soon :D

7. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Send BATCO settings over.....

8. What's this YOU still drinking too much, you know what your GP said?

9. Cheers all.
    Will get in touch with the little ferret when he's gets back from sandy pastures.

10. Terrible isnt it!
    Only just sobbered up from Thursday night.
    Cracking send off from the lads n lasses of 170 Engr Gp!
    Thanks to all!

25 days left and counting! :D :D :D :D