Searching of rooms in the block.

Big bottle of talcum powder.
Mirror.
Chop talc into 8 inch lines
Rolled up £20 note.

Invite RMP to partake.
You've done nothing wrong, it's only talcum powder.
when i was a lad, some dip stick got sold horse shit the dealer told was top of the range weed, he got jailed and booted as the offence was he had intended to buy the real deal.
How times change years back people would have been trying to dump gash rounds and dead hookers

when i was a lad, some dip stick got sold horse shit the dealer told was top of the range weed, he got jailed and booted as the offence was he had intended to buy the real deal.
How times change years back people would have been trying to dump gash rounds and dead hookers
and trying to work out how to repay debts from playing cards

different type of search, years ago a room in a wraf block went up in smoke, two man ba team of raf fire entered the block put the fire out and walked up to waiting wrafs and gave the girl whose room it was back her black 12 inch toy, the watching swo and groupie did not see the funny side

The issue is the same as if somebody came into your house and went through all your things, I've got 12 years of accumulated shit that I've got to watch these guys sift through, it's a massive pain in the arse.
No it isn't, it's the same as somebody coming into a room that they own but let you use. Imagine how much they're anticipating going through your shit.

different type of search, years ago a room in a wraf block went up in smoke, two man ba team of raf fire entered the block put the fire out and walked up to waiting wrafs and gave the girl whose room it was back her black 12 inch toy, the watching swo and groupie did not see the funny side
They usually burned down because the black 12-inch toys had previously been the gas-canisters in the block's fire extinguishers...

Claymores are allowed on the walls as they constitute a golden thread to your rgt history

That’s a type of sword btw
The front still gets pointed at the enemy though.... ;-)

No it isn't, it's the same as somebody coming into a room that they own but let you use. Imagine how much they're anticipating going through your shit.
Rent?

To be quiet honest @magtogrid91 , this is a bit of a doddle, I can't believe nobody has mentioned it.

First of all, you have to get down the local park, and get a ruddy great branch off a tree, which you prop in the corner of your room.

You then get a tarpaulin and rig it up over the branch.

As the rozzers enter your room, just say "Alright lads, you'll go far in the Corps, with the right help." Follow this up with a nudge and a wink.

Being astute JNCO's, they will clock the international RMP (SIB) signal in the corner of your room, "Branch undercover", and swiftly depart!

If you don't believe me, ask @Rod924 , The PM Army.

So I'm told, er... :omfg:
During basic training we did the fire extinguisher bit and the Rock instructor introduced the gas bottle as the WRAFs delight. However should the said item be misused and the gas discharged then the resulting temperature drop would be a bit painful.

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
I'm sure what will actually happen is a routine QMs furniture and room inspection. Ths monkeys will just be carry his/her bags.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Claymores are allowed on the walls as they constitute a golden thread to your rgt history

That’s a type of sword btw
Not necessarily - and there is a certain style in red-misting your CoC for over-stepping the mark if one's House and Contents is up to snuff. They'll only do it once.

kimmi851

Old-Salt
Be interesting if they find Maddie there!
Would make a difference from the usual TV that was reported missing from the storage cages after the last tour by the HUGE bloke in the next block, 8 pizzas in various shades of green, 4 ball gowns which are "being stored for the girlfriend, honest". and random metallic item of varying shade of illegal from the last tour, oh and of course the full set of The Waltons and Gilmore Girls DVDs.

Needs a warrant issued by a judge advocate, there are exceptions where a CO can authorise a search. This does not fit into any of that criteria.

It’s an idle threat, or the unit is about to break the law on a truly impressive scale :)

TamtamPWRR

War Hero
Basically, a bloke was waving a samurai sword about recently. It's already been sorted by the police, they have him now. But now we've been told the entire camp is going to get searched by RMP's for long bladed weapons, room to room. They're having an amnesty to turn in any machete's, long knives, flashy ebay swords ect you might have, that you could then pick up on your next bit of leave and take elsewhere. That's all fine, what I want to know is can they legally go door to door and search your room without a warrant of any kind? Seems like a massive breach of privacy to me. Do they really have the right to do this? If not, which piece of legislation says so?
Mate, you are being told in advance that you'll have a search, you'll have time to bin any items you shouldn't have before they enter your space, they're actually giving you time so you can sanitise yourselves so what are you so fussed about? Just wait until your warning time is fu ckall of a second and they're shouting at you to stand by your beds.

Leave your room in a way that the first thing they see is this...

Include a set of DPM onesies and they'll just slowly close the door and leave you alone... f'king weirdo....

Latest Threads