Searching for the one

Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by missholiday, May 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi,

I hope, I´m on the right place for my search. I went to El Arenal, Mallorca for a funny holidays with a cuple of friends.
    The last night I spend there beeing on party I met a guy from the british army. I just have a few informations but somehow I´d like to get in contact with him.
    We met each other in the "Bierkönig" and we had to seperate because my plane was starting a few hours later. It was the night from may, 12th to may, 13th, about 1 or 2 o´clock in the night. We talked in German to each other (his German was a lot of better as my English :oops: ) and his German was nearly perfect.
    He is about 5ft, 8', lenk, has short brown hair and brown eyes, in the early twenties. I won´t tell more personal details because I don´t know his personal situation very well.

I am a German woman, with long blonde hair, blue eyes and I was dressed in black.

I hope, my english is not too worse, so that everyone can understand what I am asking for. I would be happy for any advices to get in personal contact.
  2. Stand by..........
  3. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

....oh sweet lamb, the slaughterhouse beckons...
  4. if only this was a post in the Naafi Bar
  5. no, I´m not. :tongue:
    Sorry for taking your time but I just don´t know how to get along in this story otherwise. Posting here was my first idea when I searched for any points in the web.
  6. Do you know any other details about him, i.e. name / rank / number?

If so please DON'T post them here - PERSEC etc.
  7. Any idea what unit hes from ? or have a piccy of both of you :)
  8. I´m very sure not beeing a sapper. I´m working in an insurance office and as waitress. I´m truely female. My request is serious.
  9. I just have his first name and pictures will I get when I meet my friend who took some.
    If I knewed the rank or number it would be much easier for me I know some members of the british armee in the near of my hometown.
  10. Why post a pic? The information I gave about me should be enough to remember :)
  11. Oh, guys, could you get serious at any time again?
    btw: just translating single words doesn´t make really sense :D
  12. She doesn't know his surname or regiment/rank, but found ARRSE? :?
  13. scaryspice

scaryspice LE Moderator

Right you lot you've had your fun. Please leave this thread alone now unless you really ARE the mystery man she's looking for.

Missholiday - as you will gather they are making fun of your request. if this is genuine then can I suggest you leave it at that for now and see if you get any response. If the real mystery man is reading this, please drop her a PM....

I've deleted all the drivel and unhelpful comments in case anyone wonders.
  14. thats no mistery, ich just searchd through the net.

I just wanted to do something to stay in contact, this forum was like a help from above in my eyes. That´s it.
    I will take a look every few days, anyhow, anytime we will meet again. :)