Searching for Major R.A.B .....

Hello all,

I`m a long time lurker, first time poster, and an army brat (Dad served for 22 years in the REME)

I am trying to track down an ex Army officer , it is an issue to do with my work, and for a good reason. I have tried to track him down from the contact details we have for him, but to no avail, the info we have is probably 20 years old now. I need to contact him. I don`t want to give his details out on here , but I do have his number, Surname and his last known rank (Major).

He was based in Essex 20 years ago , and would have been attached to AGC RMP.

Might someone know of him ? Or is there a contact within the Army that I could contact for more information?

Apologies if this is posted in the incorrect part of the forum.

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
Welcome. My Google-fu is strong :)

RRV8

GCM
Hello all,

I`m a long time lurker, first time poster, and an army brat (Dad served for 22 years in the REME)

I am trying to track down an ex Army officer , it is an issue to do with my work, and for a good reason. I have tried to track him down from the contact details we have for him, but to no avail, the info we have is probably 20 years old now. I need to contact him. I don`t want to give his details out on here , but I do have his number, Surname and his last known rank (Major).

He was based in Essex 20 years ago , and would have been attached to AGC RMP.

Might someone know of him ? Or is there a contact within the Army that I could contact for more information?

Apologies if this is posted in the incorrect part of the forum.
If I recall correctly the only RMP bunch in Essex (Colchester) 20-years ago was 156 Pro Coy which was operating as an independent coy; i.e. no affiliation to a Regiment.

Was your guy a Major in the RMP or the REME?

Cheers,

R

Hi, I`m really not sure, I think he may have attained the rank of Major Much later in his career. I found an old publication on the internet, his Title there was Major --- ------- AGC (RMP)
Our Company provides a service for him, which is changing slightly, it seems that we have not had any contact with him for a long time, all of the contact details we have for him are no longer valid, I believe that even the property at the home address we had for him has been sold at some time in the past. We have tried contacting the veterans Uk people , but to no avail. You have correctly identified the town ;)

Phone this number tomorrow and they will help you accordingly (02392) 284564. It will give you access to the Regimental Secretary & team of the Royal Military Police.

Good luck,

R
thanks for the help R,
I`ll give them a call in the morning.

Latest Threads