• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Searching for an ideal role

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, first post - apologies if this is in the wrong sub-forum.

I've finished my A levels and have been working/exercising since then. My passions are really technology centred, i've built various things, especially PCs quite a lot in the past several years. I looked on the RAF's website and noticed 'Aerospace Battle Manager' which i'm assuming is an officer position seeming as the salary is 30k. My A levels were CCD (Politics, History and English respectivley), do you think those A
Level grades would get me in as an Officer? However, i'm more than willing to consider roles in the Army or Royal Navy, any suggestions are much appreciated, thanks in advance.

Get yourself to an AFCO or the Army jobs website/ RAF/ RN equivelants for the facts. Oh and battle ultraninja air wotsit manager sounds like air traffic controller to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads