Search for the best Chocolate bar

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Woody32, Mar 22, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was wondering which chocolate bar you think is the best.
    It can be either a famous ones like; mars, or twix. Or if you prefer a penguin or rocky of the supermarket ilk. (these include revels and minstrels etc.)
    So what is YOUR favorite, and why?

(oh and mine has to be time out!!)

2. BBear

BBear LE Reviewer

White Kit Kat Crunchy - pure magic!

3. Galaxy definitely! Slightly warm too... don't understand this shoving it in the fridge/freezer thing.

4. bounty bar is my fav why you have to nibble the chocolate on the outside and then eat the coconut later it make you think you are in paradise

i also have a cholate fountain which i use cadburys chocolate with and dip mashmallows in to the chocolate

5. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Caramel everytime

6. fcuk off you tumour ridden troll.

7. Drifter was ace..cant find it anywhere these days though.

That new Mars delight is a bit of alright.

8. What ever happened to Aztec bars?????

9. yorkie original..the fcuking dogs danglies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Taz-786, you may find them in the smaller corner shops, i'm sure i have seen them.

Personally, my choice is bourneville..delish!

Pentwyn, are you sure these soldiers you profess to be in love with aint female? Every avatar of yours features a ladies arrse!

11. For me any one of these ...Yorkie Raisin+biscuit, Double decker,Toblerone or Picnic
    or from the old skool the Daddy of chewy stuff the 'Texan bar'...(made from a block of indian rubber dipped in chocolate IIRC)

12. You are all just dabblers in the world of REAL chocolate with your tastless dumbed down Yorkie bars and the like.

There is only one chocolate bar worth your time and effort.

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/chefshop/slgrcadach1.html

This is a choccy bar made from 100% cocoa no milk no sugar no added shite just pure chocolate.

13. mmm well since they took Wispas off the market - which were fab dunked into tea

I would have to go for mini eggs and creme eggs - seasonal i know but to die for, followed closely by those blgian chocolate sea shells mmmm

14. Yorkie bar, or Rolo's - especially the one's that used to come in 24hr ORP, where you got to eat more tin foil than chocolate. :D

15. Those bars of Tiffin that came in the compo we ate in the 1970s and early 80s.... chocolate, raisins and biscuit, IIRC. Never matched!

Litotes