Search for naked teen in Washington State forest

Agreed - whilst I am all in favour of nubile 19 year females traipsing arounbd loking for spiritual release, I fear that some dirty old perv has released his spirits into her.

On a patrol along the Guatemalan border in the late 80s, we came across an American on a "quest to find himself"

He was lost, delirious, near death and a pain in the arse. The dick.

westendboy

On ROPS
On ROPs
"Kelly left about 5 p.m. Sunday wearing only a fanny pack with a compass and a knife".

I`ve heard of women smuggling mobile phones, weapons and drugs into prisons using this method, but what the fuck would you want a compass for?

Quite tasty. I would have been more than willing to do her if she had stumbled across my lair. I'm afraid though that after all this time has gone by she has probably been turned into a pile of bear shit. Not a very good idea to walk into the woods with nowt but a knife, fanny pack, and a compass. That's Canuks for ya. ;-)

Missing Teen.JPG

"Kelly left about 5 p.m. Sunday wearing only a fanny pack with a compass and a knife".

I`ve heard of women smuggling mobile phones, weapons and drugs into prisons using this method, but what the fuck would you want a compass for?

In case she gets lost. It was obviously a shite compass!

Drawing circles. Obviously.

Not sure how helpful that'll be in her present predicament though.

phil245

LE
Book Reviewer
An Amish farmer and his daughter were coming back from taking their crops to market, when they were robbed by a gang of men who stole every thing including their horse and cart. The Farmer and his daughter were left standing by the side of the road as the gang made their getaway. The farmer says " We are ruined, They have taken everything, we haven't got any money to buy seeds for next years crop." The daughter says " It's OK father, I have got the money bag, your wallet and my purse" The farmer says " How did you manage to keep hold of them?" The daughter says " I hid them in my lady parts" The farmer says " I wish that your mother had been with us today" The daughter says " Why" the farmer says "we would have still had the horse and cart".

hmm

Look up missing 411 and Davis Paledies (not sure of surname spelling)

Seems the 'sasq' has her

Yes, I think you may have a point, in a really wild volcanic mountainous region, with deep icy lakes, snowfields, glaciers, raging torrents, avalanches, landslides, dense impenetrable forests, deep ravines, ice cold stormy coastal waters, extremely sparse population, poor roads, mine shafts, regular seismic activity, volcanic gas hazards and which is the overlapping territory of large carnivours like: the wolf, the cougar, the black bear and the grizzly bear.

I'm sure that the reason why 411, quite possibly fuckwitted, people have gone missing there must be down to them all being dry bummed by a large fictitious primate for which there is no evidence whatsoever, not a turd, not even a hair!

Fire up the ARRSE expedition bus immediately whilst I bomb up the .375 H&H!

Latest Threads