Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Search for an Un-Ally Star.

Trans or some Yank who thinks and always says “I am Scots you know” as many of the ******* do like to associate with some other country but are really Yanks. Hence the tactical Kilt but the hat ? I‘m not so sure about.

EAB2628F-923E-4082-8404-7EA345A6FF98.jpeg

Trans or some Yank who thinks and always says “I am Scots you know” as many of the ******* do like to associate with some other country but are really Yanks. Hence the tactical Kilt but the hat ? I‘m not so sure about.

View attachment 505431

I had a short ginger one yesterday telling me he was Welsh - from about 100 years ago. His saving grace was that he had served in their Sigs doing 2 tours in Kosovo.

Which is the co-pilot’s seat in most helicopters.
Are there many where it isn't? The MD500 and variants/spin-offs thereof are all that spring to mind. Oh, and tandem jobs like Apache, Cobra and later Hinds.

Oh, apart from any heli' in-flight interior shot seen in a movie where the director has eschewed blue screen or CGI, of course - 'cos the star "flying" it can't sit in the same seat as the actual qualified pilot actually flying it...