Search for an Un-Ally Star.

LondonTankie

Old-Salt
devilish said:
No idea what the fcuk is going on here

the woman is wearing a canadian cadet tunic.... and a cadet beret of some sort. kill it, kill it by windmilling it

blue-sophist said:
Rodney2q said:
This one is a bit suspect...

RAF gay un-ally???

RAAF Bomber Boy DFC ally as fcuk. Driving a Lanc over the heart of the Reich? Ally as anything. Wrong thread for this.

US Navy Combined OPs ally? Drove an LCT or similar on D-Day Not sure of any other ops entitling US Navy to wear the ComOps patch. Getting shot at by the entire German Army ally as.

He's wearing the Order of Glory, 3rd class(twice , once with a cluster) , awarded for feats of valor.He's also wearing by the looks of it, the Defence of Moscow Medal, Capture of Konigsberg medal, and the Berlin Medal. The Order of the patriotic War,Order of the badge of honour (I think) and a load of other Russian tinware that proves he is as nails as a Russian nails thing.

Great Patriotic War Ally as fcuk, and in the wrong thread again.

RAF gay un-ally???

RAAF Bomber Boy DFC ally as fcuk. Driving a Lanc over the heart of the Reich? Ally as anything. Wrong thread for this.
Yep, I picked up on that one as well. The ribbon gives it away a tad.

Equivelant to the Military Cross for us land based wallahs if I remember properly.

He could be dressed in a TuTu and still be ally as fuck.

Now these bloaters

are another matter altogether

Aunty Stella said:
RAF gay un-ally???

Yep, I picked up on that one as well. The ribbon gives it away a tad.

Equivelant to the Military Cross for us land based wallahs if I remember properly.

He could be dressed in a TuTu and still be ally as fuck.

Now these bloaters

are another matter altogether
Could those be Deutsche masonic medals?

Un-ally? Rodders, have you clocked the tart-magnets he's sporting? This lad was it the thick of it from Barbarossa to the assault on Berlin.

He could join the rockapes and still be ally.

Hmmm,,,,

I appeared to have upset a few people - OK apologies to all who took umbrage to the pics I posted. No offense intended to anyone. Original pics deleted.

...but can I still count the pic of GWB?

...I'll get my coat...

:( :( :( :(

Rodney2q

woody said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:

woody, the 'RAF Regiment' rank slide is a givaway that he is err, RAF Regiment. :roll:
Unless of course JTs from the squipper section get issued GPMGs now?
Sorry just glanced at photo :oops: .Still think you have to work at being an Un-ally star . Just putting on your issuse uniform is not good enough .Even if it is Raf regiment.
You have a misident on AVM rank braid there.
AVM Torpy [as he was then] is a pilot.

Attachments

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
blue-sophist said:

No they haven't. They weren't talking about Flash's picture, they were on about the one with the Rock-Ape holding the gimpy. First page, seventh pic.

Sixty said:
blue-sophist said:
No they haven't. They weren't talking about Flash's picture, they were on about the one with the Rock-Ape holding the gimpy. First page, seventh pic.
Senior moment ... crawling away now :oops:

Latest Threads