Search for an Un-Ally Star.

Yarra

War Hero
images (1).jpg

I'm somewhat disappointed that nobody's posted a screenshot of me for dozens of pages! :lol:

TamH70

MIA
JAI HIND...

That's ******* painful to watch. Is that guy on... Nope, we all know he's on drugs, just what kind is up to question. Please, please, please, let that guy and his pals be the first contact when China decides to go all-in on the Lebensraum thing due to its new policy of unrestricted shagging causing a higher birth rate. Just let me know in advance so I can have the beer, popcorn, and Skittles ready.

colinmc400

Old-Salt
That's ******* painful to watch. Is that guy on... Nope, we all know he's on drugs, just what kind is up to question. Please, please, please, let that guy and his pals be the first contact when China decides to go all-in on the Lebensraum thing due to its new policy of unrestricted shagging causing a higher birth rate. Just let me know in advance so I can have the beer, popcorn, and Skittles ready.
Yeah maybe so, but look what hes carrying, looks like a version of "that". So even maintained, or not, by the Funky Gibbon there and being minus rounds, would still scare all lesser mortals than Chuck Norris.

TamH70

MIA
What the fØckety fØck was that?

Some Turkish guy having an excuse to have a giggle at a bunch of Indian sojers, which makes a change from everyone else having a giggle at the Turks.

Surely this makes me very un-ally?

Latest Threads