Search for an Un-Ally Star.

Don't encourage them.

They always kick the arse out of it.

88467d5e449dc9dab3f7a74ca22ef439.jpg

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Apologies if this has been posted before but these are the Belgian Defense Cadets, King philippe's own very special forces...

Reminds me of my PQO course. :)

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

TamH70

MIA
Reminds me of my PQO course. :)

Reminds me of the first couple of weeks of all my recruits courses.

All freaking four of them. I was a problem child.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reminds me of the first couple of weeks of all my recruits courses.

All freaking four of them. I was a problem child.
Army, Navy, Crabs and Foreign Legion ?

TamH70

MIA
Army, Navy, Crabs and Foreign Legion ?

Nope. Army Cadet Force, T.A. (twice, got backsquadded the first time and hoofed back from Catterick at a rate of knots because my knee was gefickten), and finally Regulars. All with the Signals. (Oh yeah, I got backsquadded two weeks out from the end of the Regular one as I managed to screw up my ankle so bad it was three times its normal size, so there's that as well.)

As I said, problem child.

Cromarty

War Hero
Apologies if this has been posted before but these are the Belgian Defense Cadets, King philippe's own very special forces...

Third time i took the oath we had one who was just the most uncoordinated individual anyone had ever encountered. He had to be hidden down the back whenever marching or worse running. Anyone who looked at him in motion just couldn't help but mirror his spac movements. People actually tripped over themselves because of him. It was like getting vertigo.

Nope. Army Cadet Force, T.A. (twice, got backsquadded the first time and hoofed back from Catterick at a rate of knots because my knee was gefickten), and finally Regulars. All with the Signals. (Oh yeah, I got backsquadded two weeks out from the end of the Regular one as I managed to screw up my ankle so bad it was three times its normal size, so there's that as well.)

As I said, problem child.
Claim the credit for inspiring the current recruitment campaign on commercial radio, and stop moaning :thumleft: