Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search for an Un-Ally Star.

She probably does'n't smell too good at this particular time but if I could take her home and .....

a) Relieve her of her bangstick and make it safe for her and
b) Replace it with a chilled glass of Prosecco and
c) run her a bath with candles, dimmed lighting and some trendy scented essential oils....

........ I would like to think I could later get the opportunity to give her the best 5 minutes of her life
A recent post from you, elsewhere on arrse, suggests you'd more likely give her a slap up Greek style supper, and then - your belly being full of stifado and wine - nod off in front of the telly :-D

I think this fella might be in the Pink Berets.
3fd3737f8ea0b3b30880768c03008fc8.jpg

Spanish Foreign Legion, Special Forces - is that what you mean?

Would fit

So hard to keep track of unit designations, never mind nicknames . . .
No, I meant the Pink Berets.
As in the Provisional LGBT.

I think you'll find a clue if you look closely at the text.

There's fvckall there that remotely lends itself to that abbreviation.

Not even a mention of their 1970s sozialistischen Waffenbrüder/Mitkämpfer in SE Asia.
Fair point, I didn't read the top bit at the time.
My German was never that good anyway, ordering beer and asking do you do it doggy was about my limit.

Fair point, I didn't read the top bit at the time.
My German was never that good anyway, ordering beer and asking do you do it doggy was about my limit.
And Giros....we could all order Giros mit pommes mit mayo...bitte.

Pitiful.

With a little more study, you coulda ordered a real belter:

Zweimal spitfeuerfliegerschnitzel mit glycol und goggles.
Ya see, that there is why I was never an officer.

Could we have a seperate thread for headgear, unally? Berets, floppy and so on? the wearing of berets seems to generate a lot of heat on this forum.

Latest Threads