Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search for an Un-Ally Star.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Pictures of militias from America just prove why civilians as a rule shouldn't have guns.
Never visit Switzerland, you'd be terrified.

Prince Harry.

There goes the knighthood

Is that a leather flight suit...?

I have a white leather French one that came out here with the first Mirage IIIs delivered. Got it in a batch of old mil stuff I was given by an ex SAAF colleague who went to fly for Emirates.

Ghey as fuck.

Last edited:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I have a white leather French one that came out here with the first Mirage IIIs delivered. Got it in a batch of old mil stuff I was given by an ex SAAF colleague who went to fly for Emirates.

Ghey as fuck.
Have you cut the gat out of it yet ?

Nah, French sizes. I shit bigger than the creature it was designed for.

If I trap a tasty blonde I might see if she can squeeze into it, providing I can find it among all the other crap.

I think it may be quite rare though. Collectors may wish to throw shekels at me for possession thereof.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Nah, French sizes. I shit bigger than the creature it was designed for.

If I trap a tasty blonde I might see if she can squeeze into it, providing I can find it among all the other crap.

I think it may be quite rare though. Collectors may wish to throw shekels at me for possession thereof.
Nah, there are loads of tasty blondes out there.

Nah, there are loads of tasty blondes out there.

True, but few of the size I like. She won't fit in the leather g-suit thing anyway.

I prefer 'em 6' tall, slim and firm, long blonde hair and blue eyes, perky tits, juicy minge and preferably wearing a horned helmet and waving a BFO sword or battle axe.

Excuse me a moment, just having one of my little turns...

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
True, but few of the size I like. She won't fit in the leather g-suit thing anyway.

I prefer 'em 6' tall, slim and firm, long blonde hair and blue eyes, perky tits, juicy minge and preferably wearing a horned helmet and waving a BFO sword or battle axe.

Excuse me a moment, just having one of my little turns...

That was a delightfully nostalgic flashback to Old Arrse from back in't day. Please don't stop!!!! :clap:

Latest Threads