Search for an Un-Ally Star.

That's actually pretty ally.

Hero sleeves
Spas12
Shades
No shit story.
I was in a BN Islander, taxying down a grass strip ' Somewhere in Kent ', lovely summers day, 8 Static line students going up for their first jump.
All of a sudden I spot Spence running towards the open door, ducking under the wing , and is now on board.
He has a Spas 12 with him.

200m further down the runway he leaps out and goes into full on ambush mode, as the local rabbit population had completely lost their fear of light aircraft.

We rarely had refusals at Headcorn...

I had a go of a SPAS12 when they first came out. It was 'well weapon'! My mate eventually bought one. Variable choke ISTR?

I had a go of a SPAS 12 when they first came out. It was 'well weapon'! My mate eventually bought one. Variable choke ISTR?
Morning @BuckFelize,
Same here. Watched 'The Hitcher'(the original), in BOAR when it came out.
Room mate immedietly ordered and paid for one to be delivered to his home address(rural Cymru).
1st leave, we were merrily destroying stuff with it when his mate a local farmer asked him to get rid of Rooks/Crows? on his land. Spent happy days blowing holes through tree foliage and vaporizing birds and nests.
Some months later Hungerford massacre happened and he had to hand his in as he couldn't get it de-activated. No compo'., and IIRC about £6-800 down the Swanney.
Cue one very pissed off oppo.
Screenshot_20200617-082302_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Should be in 'Search for an Ally star' thread.

Yep. Hungerford... and then Dunblane. My mate ended up shooting historic black powder. 19th century Remingtons and Navy Colts aren't quite the same as going mental with Barettas and Glocks. Happy days.

EauBfoXWAAEP9eC.jpg

Despite Boris's reassurances on COVID, the UK tourist industry had to make certain adjustments.

They look better than anything the BBC ever made.
No matter what diverse and alien buildings Dr Who and his companions entered they all had the same shiny grey floors. Very similar to those of Studio A at Television Centre, which was very handy for Daleks

Zhopa

War Hero
Are they Russian? The Cyrillic Y is U (for Underwater) This is a huge stretch.
It's also U for Uchebnyy, as in training (adjective), as in "don't try to use this for real".

No matter what diverse and alien buildings Dr Who and his companions entered they all had the same shiny grey floors. Very similar to those of Studio A at Television Centre, which was very handy for Daleks
As Dr. Sheldon Cooper said "for a time traveller, Doctor Who sure has a thing for twentieth century London".

As Dr. Sheldon Cooper said "for a time traveller, Doctor Who sure has a thing for twentieth century London".
Blake of Blake's 7 had a similar attraction for quarries in Reigate and sand pits at Bovington Camp.

Blake of Blake's 7 had a similar attraction for quarries in Reigate and sand pits at Bovington Camp.
Not to mention Servalan!

Latest Threads