Search for an Un-Ally Star.

Parachutes.
They'll always let you down.
Well , you are correct of course, though some would add - if only eventually.

There's a few fearsome stories out there of some passing through heavy Cumulus clouds. Several hours and several miles later, they made landfall, having experienced phenomenal height gain and associated temperature extremes.

Conventional HAHO descents in cloudy conditions held a measure of trepidation in European climes in my time. The team were always very attentive to the met. brief in such instances. I take you point however. :)

@haloman @Gungythree

Chimp

ADC
Charles Prince?

Some familiar faces but fooked if I can remember the names, although one does look like HA, C Squadron and that could be Drongo, back right. GS, front right? Mike Someoneorother on the left in green? MA next to him?
Come on it's Them from the Balcony on a day off.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
FB_IMG_1590079470522.jpg

" all abilities welcome "

I was worried running around a derelict farm firing little plastic balls at various people with ongoing personality disorders would be too challenging.

Depends. Did you try and murder your wife at the same time?

Politics dear boy. Politics. Crabs desperate to keep a hold over F35s.
Navy still desperate for some pilots?

" all abilities welcome "

I was worried running around a derelict farm firing little plastic balls at various people with ongoing personality disorders would be too challenging.
It's an online game - no running around involved.

Well developed pie chucking arm should be an asset though.
I have to admit to having a go or three on COD. Sadly I'm at the RLC 'posty' level of on-line military excellence and so won't be doing try-outs.

_Chimurenga_

LE
Gallery Guru
Charles Prince?

Some familiar faces but fooked if I can remember the names, although one does look like HA, C Squadron and that could be Drongo, back right. GS, front right? Mike Someoneorother on the left in green? MA next to him?
And in action ...

1590215120861.png

Cheers. I remember the Huey being in Rhodie. Was itching to get there and try to get a hop from it. Couple of my old team members jumped it and reckoned it was great fun, but noisy and shook your fillings out of your teeth.

Latest Threads