Search for an Un-Ally Star.

The Harrier force at Cottesmore was similar once the FAA FA2s were binned.

Euclid

War Hero
This thread could do with a re-org into something definitely more ally than titled. Some of the jump dits are truly entertaining/cringe-inducing.

My only connection to the world of parachutes goes back to my initial crab trade (Squipper), drinking buddies and a JSAT course at Weston. I suppose that alone qualifies as un-ally.

View attachment 474069
Depends. Did you try and murder your wife at the same time?

Euclid

War Hero
This thread could do with a re-org into something definitely more ally than titled. Some of the jump dits are truly entertaining/cringe-inducing.

My only connection to the world of parachutes goes back to my initial crab trade (Squipper), drinking buddies and a JSAT course at Weston. I suppose that alone qualifies as un-ally.

View attachment 474069
Morning @Zhopa,
Probably a bone question but is it the norm'., to have inter-service appointments like this. Never heard of it or anything similar.
Can't imagine a Lt. Col., in the army being in charge of a naval establishment(or driving a boat;)) but happy to be wrong.
Politics dear boy. Politics. Crabs desperate to keep a hold over F35s.

She's tried to polish me off a couple of times with prawn stir fries.

1589664488688.png

Morning @Zhopa,
Probably a bone question but is it the norm'., to have inter-service appointments like this. Never heard of it or anything similar.
Can't imagine a Lt. Col., in the army being in charge of a naval establishment(or driving a boat;)) but happy to be wrong.
The RCT used to run ships (way back last century, when there was an army), and the boss-ship-driving-person wasn't that high up either..... Strange but true.

You were the model for the design of the Action Man parachutist that I had in the late seventies, and I claim my five tokens from the back of the box!
Ooh... that's a Mountie outfit surely? I only ever had enough for the plastic dog.

View attachment 474069
Was that the same suit that they issued you at Gitmo?

The Harrier force at Cottesmore was similar once the FAA FA2s were binned.
There were no RN Cdrs in command of 1(F), 3 or 4 Sqn when Joint Force Harrier was in existence. The only RN command in JFH was that of 800 NAS.

Latest Threads