Search for an Un-Ally Star.

TamH70

MIA

bedended

War Hero
It was a while ago, but as I recall it was just their own design that their boss (bloke in the plate carrier) had made up for the 3 of them. Those three were the county Constable's department, no one else, the bloke was reliving his glory days in the USMC.

This is the recently elected constable for the area now: Constable Bill Gipson | Your Community Constable

Click the pic.

Morning @Effendi,
Cheers! I can see it's a helmet not parachute in this image.
Must go to 'Specsavers", but in my defence the 3rd photo is a bit blurry;)

It was a while ago, but as I recall it was just their own design that their boss (bloke in the plate carrier) had made up for the 3 of them. Those three were the county Constable's department, no one else, the bloke was reliving his glory days in the USMC.

This is the recently elected constable for the area now: Constable Bill Gipson | Your Community Constable

Click the pic.

You're not wrong there. Corinthian helmet, rifles and barbed wire as borders and what looks a bit like a sword in the middle (but I suppose could be a helmet plume type thing). He's missed out the eagle, skull, runes and lightning bolts though.

Maybe we should adopt something similar for traffic wardens?

TamH70

MIA
You're not wrong there. Corinthian helmet, rifles and barbed wire as borders and what looks a bit like a sword in the middle (but I suppose could be a helmet plume type thing). He's missed out the eagle, skull, runes and lightning bolts though.

Maybe we should adopt something similar for traffic wardens?
A natty red, white and black armband worn with Sieg runes on the collar not good enough for you? For shame!

snco to 4star general that's some going, considering he doesn't look a day older between the two.
Rule of thumb here in Texarrse seem's to be:

1. The county sheriff is considered the most senior LE officer in the county and wears 5 stars.

2. Any individual running any other county, or city authorized LE organization wears 4 stars, i.e. A chief of police, or constable. The thing is the entire organization could just be the chief or constable.

They like dressing up.

Morning @FourZeroCharlie,
Reading his bio., I thought he'd be Chief of the World police.

E2a: Can the head honcho 'constable' of the town wear any badge of their own design and does it have to be approved by higher ups?
Brother @Effendi had the definitive answer to that, further up the thread.
For clarity: Within a State there tends to be a standardisation of uniform and vehicle mark up style. The design of the badge of office for a particular type of law enforcement is pretty much standardised across the State. All deputy's regardless of county will have the same style badge with probably their own county name on it. Likewise all city police officers will have a similar style badge with their own city name displayed. And Constables will have a similar style badge across Texas, along with similar shoulder badges.

Where it does go wild is sub-units within a department having their own warry design badges to wear on their overalls, SWAT kit and camo uniforms. So with the lot pictured that was a department of three blokes the man in charge could basically do what he wanted on any uniform other than the official day uniform (No. 2's). The Greek helmet theme along with swords seems to be popular for a fair few units, there was even a tactical conference over in Arizona a few years ago where the logo and design theme was Spartan warrior...........made me cringe when they handed me the programme of events with a Spartan on the cover.

Latest Threads