Search for an Un-Ally Star.

I will ask you both, once, and once only, to read the thread title, and understand that this thread needs your serious professional input about as desperately as I need to spend my total annual earnings on products supplied by Gwynneth Paltrow's Goop Factory.

Desist. Forthwith.
Sorry, I shall endeavour to find a picture of a fat american in uniform doing something he should not be.

I will ask you both, once, and once only, to read the thread title, and understand that this thread needs your serious professional input about as desperately as I need to spend my total annual earnings on products supplied by Gwynneth Paltrow's Goop Factory.

Desist. Forthwith.
Sorry, I shall endeavour to find a picture of a fat american in uniform doing something he should not be.
Maybe to/with/at Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Factory? :)
Particularly if it's in Pepper Potts mode .........

Here we go, an overweight Sheriffs Deputy, not at the Goop Factory.

Maybe to/with/at Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Factory? :)
Particularly if it's in Pepper Potts mode .........
I have watched her on Kimmel a couple of times and she comes across as a bit daffy, bordering on dim. Not that I would throw her out on a cold night, well, any night really.

Last edited:

TamH70

MIA

I have watched her on Kimmel a couple of times and she comes across as a bit daffy, bordering on dim. Not that I would throw her out on a cold night, well any night really.
If all else fails, keeping her in strict latex bondage (ball gag and blindfold included, natch) at the foot of your bed under the duvet would at least ensure your feet were warm at night.

If all else fails, keeping her in strict latex bondage (ball gag and blindfold included, natch) at the foot of your bed under the duvet would at least ensure your feet were warm at night.
Bit of a lefty, no? You'd probably need your toes amputated in the morning for frostbite.

I have watched her on Kimmel a couple of times and she comes across as a bit daffy, bordering on dim. Not that I would throw her out on a cold night, well, any night really.
why didn't he go around it? - plenty of room.

Is this the terrifying five-foot wall? (With carpeting for anti-splinter safety).
Probably stairs on the other side.

If I remember later I will put up a couple of pics when a small...........errrr, large, SWAT team came along to my local range.

Here we go. Now, please, bear in mind that whilst they are police these three are actually Constables not yer actual patrol officers. A constable is like a lawfully appointed debt collector who works for the courts.......so basically an official bailiff with a warrant card. They do have to be qualified law enforcement officers to work as Constables.

The office of County Constable is an elected position and in this case the bloke with the plate carrier is the elected constable and the two fatties are employed by him to do the work. The bloke in this case was previously an assistant district attorney who got bored with court work, in his youth he was a marine, left that and studied to be a lawyer. He attended the police training course at college and then put himself up for election for the job of constable, he got elected and they pay him around $120K - $150K a year for doing the job. As you can see he diverts quite a bit of his budget into buying toys to relive his glory days in "The Corps".

_Chimurenga_

LE
Gallery Guru
n.b. The Lone Star flag patch, because everything is bigger in Texas.

bedended

War Hero
Here we go. Now, please, bear in mind that whilst they are police these three are actually Constables not yer actual patrol officers. A constable is like a lawfully appointed debt collector who works for the courts.......so basically an official bailiff with a warrant card. They do have to be qualified law enforcement officers to work as Constables.

The office of County Constable is an elected position and in this case the bloke with the plate carrier is the elected constable and the two fatties are employed by him to do the work. The bloke in this case was previously an assistant district attorney who got bored with court work, in his youth he was a marine, left that and studied to be a lawyer. He attended the police training course at college and then put himself up for election for the job of constable, he got elected and they pay him around $120K - $150K a year for doing the job. As you can see he diverts quite a bit of his budget into buying toys to relive his glory days in "The Corps".

Morning @Effendi,
Any idea what the patch the l/h two are wearing in the last photo',.

Attachments

Morning @Draft Dodger,
Probably but I thought they looked more paramilitary. Possibly parachutes and 'longs' in the design.
i was being a bit tongue in cheek. to me a lot of US law enforcement looks paramilitary, not helped by these sorts of patches especially when it seems that these blokes are chasing down parking ticket offenders.

on reflection council tax and the tv licence's might raise more money if we had these blokes going room to room searching out offenders.

i was being a bit tongue in cheek. to me a lot of US law enforcement looks paramilitary, not helped by these sorts of patches especially when it seems that these blokes are chasing down parking ticket offenders.

on reflection council tax and the tv licence's might raise more money if we had these blokes going room to room searching out offenders.
If they could fit through the doors.........

is this Harris County?

why didn't he go around it? - plenty of room.
KRRC in Germany in early 1945, presumably due to the high attrition rate on subalterns, Rfn. loofkar senior was chosen to undergo officer selection tests.
Along the course of the test they were faced with a wall, which loofkar senior thought looked too high for him to climb over due to his short stature, so he walked around it.
He was sent for officer training.

Last edited:
Morning @Effendi,
Any idea what the patch the l/h two are wearing in the last photo',.
It was a while ago, but as I recall it was just their own design that their boss (bloke in the plate carrier) had made up for the 3 of them. Those three were the county Constable's department, no one else, the bloke was reliving his glory days in the USMC.

This is the recently elected constable for the area now: Constable Bill Gipson | Your Community Constable

Click the pic.

Last edited:

Latest Threads