Search for an Un-Ally Star.

Probably seen more trigger time than the majority of us.
It would appear so.
The source videos are on this thread from 22 hours ago.
"HTS forces attacking a regime position in the surroundings of the village of Sukayk, #Idlib "

It would appear so.
"HTS forces attacking a regime position in the surroundings of the village of Sukayk, #Idlib "
Lots of GoPro's in evidence and I am assuming that the one's with covered faces are foreigners who do not want to be ID'ed by their own nations intelligence services.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
It would appear so.
MPF with 7.62 × 39.
Always a winner.

So my Google feed presents me with a Grauniad story about 2 no-shit-there-I-was-thought-I-was-gonna-die skydivers in Cambridgeshire who looked down while they were in freefall, to find a pair of US fighter jets passing beneath them*, and embedded in said page, a slideshow of military exercises around the world, from which the images below leapt out at me as candidates for the critical appraisal of the Arrserati:

* Story here:

Last edited:

Londo

LE
So my Google feed presents me with a Grauniad story about 2 no-shit-there-I-was-thought-I-was-gonna-die skydivers in Cambridgeshire who looked down while they were in freefall, to find a pair of US fighter jets passing beneath them*, and embedded in said page, a slideshow of military exercises around the world, from which the images below leapt out at me as candidates for the critical appraisal of the Arrserati:

* Story here:
After seeing that first photo I'm worried about reading the story in case of catching the Ghay

After seeing that first photo I'm worried about reading the story in case of catching the Ghay
It's OK to read the story.

The photos are all in the embedded slideshow. You click to swich to the next slide, and the next - y'know - and it's ally things like HALO jumping and Arctic training, and you're in your element . . . .

. . . . . and suddenly that fvcking lot have centre stage and you start wondering if the next slide features Craig Revell-Horwood and Bruno Tonioni, or Ru Paul and friends . . . . .

Well, it is published by the Grauniad, so it shouldn't be that much of a surprise, should it?

Tyk

LE
Not true: when he was issued his kit, he believed that he had to wear it all.

At the same time.

He's really 130lbs soaking wet . .
I'm not convinced wearing the issued bedding and mattress is adding to his combat efficiency (assuming a him, it could be Ms Abbot practising for the revolution).

chimera

LE

* Story here:

Latest Threads