Search for an Un-Ally Star.

Emmanuel Macron calls for 'Europe of defence' at show of force on Bastille Day

Screenshot 2019-07-14 at 15.50.57.jpg

Come on - who is it. Own up. Which ARRSEr has snuck into Marcon's parade?

Mr._Average

Old-Salt
Another entry from the French...

Apparently, they were part of the weekend's knees up in Paris.

D_bprd3XkAESotq.jpeg

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
FOC for you Light Infantry types
li have nowt on this lot...

I always like the casualness of the drum major.

They even make let the wives/widows run :) go to about 3 mins. The last lad I'm not sure about. Stroke or war injuries. I'm sure I've seen a vide with blokes in wheel chairs and in crutches still giving it big licks.

ugly

LE
I'm sure I've seen a vide with blokes in wheel chairs and in crutches still giving it big licks.
That may have been our association contingent arriving on horse guards after remembrance

ugly

LE
The Italians run away. We are chasing them off

li have nowt on this lot...

They even make let the wives/widows run :) go to about 3 mins. The last lad I'm not sure about. Stroke or war injuries. I'm sure I've seen a vide with blokes in wheel chairs and in crutches still giving it big licks.

Fair play to the old boys for doing the running stuff. Some of the old comrades at my annual Regimental get together have trouble walking to the bar... :)

Fair play to the old boys for doing the running stuff. Some of the old comrades at my annual Regimental get together have trouble walking to the bar...
That's just a ruse of the war of rounds...

I love the aeroplane impressions as he orders a left or right wheel on the march. Our drill pigs never had that sense of fun.

Okay, here's UN-ally as fcuk. This is me on my first parade, for a Freedom of the City parade, having got my uniform delivered to me at the local hospital (ear problem, told to FO by the doctor) about 12 hours before we were due to march off.
4442_99575066340_1152556_n_99575066340.jpg

Yup, what a shambles.

Latest Threads