Search for an Un-Ally Star.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
I once fired a full auto Mauser Scnellfeuer near the Ritz hotel London, under the pavement .

Work that one out .
A friend of the late Gavin Lyall? That weapon is mentioned in his book Midnight plus One'.....he describes it when firing full auto as like trying to point an angry cat at the target.

OR - the Northern Line on a Friday night ?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Yup, know precisely what a marble is. Wasn't only the Bataljon who dragged them around, although their instructors did appear to have a love affair with them not seen much elsewhere.
You mean they gave them girls names :) ?

Bit of lippy and a dab of Canal Number 5 and they're probably more feminine than some of those OFS farm girls.

They need blokes who do this for fun to keep the OFS farm girls happy.

Nope, nope, nope, and nope.

13 Dover st. W1 to be more precise.
Pass it by daily, admit to not knowing the basement activity.
There was stuff on Savile Row following on from the WW2 world and agents test firing their weapons ahead of them being suited up and their subsequent bussing to Tempsford

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
A marble? Just how many on this site knows what a marble is?

I guess about 4 of us.

Parabat walt.:):)
You taking the your dog for a run now ?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Bit of lippy and a dab of Canal Number 5 and they're probably more feminine than some of those OFS farm girls.

They need blokes who do this for fun to keep the OFS farm girls happy.
They're some strapping girls those Vrystaat plaasmeisies, Adrian had one as a squeeze a few years back, but I think he was in a similar position to that lion.

His heart and mind will follow.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
We had spangles and dextrose tabs. The spangles were usually eaten in their wrapper as you could hardly ever get the bloody thing off without destroying the sweetie inside.
So you regularly sucked on something advertised as, "The sweet way to go gay!"

This explains much about the LI.

...Adrian had one as a squeeze a few years back, but I think he was in a similar position to that lion...
Ripping his vegetables from his groin to decorate her konfyt jars is standard practice when dealing with donderse Engelsmanne in some of the remoter bits of the States. I believe they still eat their young there as well.

He's lucky he got them back without sugar burns from the hot jam.