Search for an Un-Ally Star.

ugly

LE
oh you could use the tin as a stove? Cunning.
The only problem is the hexi burns out before a whole tin of grill is fried off, you really need a wider surface to do 2 or 3 at a time. You could heat the tin externally but you used to get big flakes of tin liner stuck to the grill. Never hurt me, made me the man I am today etc.

The only problem is the hexi burns out before a whole tin of grill is fried off, you really need a wider surface to do 2 or 3 at a time. You could heat the tin externally but you used to get big flakes of tin liner stuck to the grill. Never hurt me, made me the man I am today etc.
Woke you up like a b*st*rd if you got one of those flakes on a filling, though :)

ugly

LE
Woke you up like a b*st*rd if you got one of those flakes on a filling, though :)
Indeed I'm sure that and the frozen rolos foil would get me Radio 4 long wave on my fillings!

ugly

LE
In fact I haven't been able to eat Rolos since leaving.

That would make the frozen, foil flecked issue ones a health food, shurely?
Health hazard, more like. I could have stood on an OZM and my body would have absorbed less metal.

ugly

LE
That would make the frozen, foil flecked issue ones a health food, shurely?
I believe I may have made up the missing calories elsewhere!

ugly

LE

ugly

LE

ugly

LE
did anyone else overdose on fruitella chews while in the mob?
We had spangles and dextrose tabs. The spangles were usually eaten in their wrapper as you could hardly ever get the bloody thing off without destroying the sweetie inside.

We had spangles and dextrose tabs. The spangles were usually eaten in their wrapper as you could hardly ever get the bloody thing off without destroying the sweetie inside.
The Spangles usually went in my tea.

Not on purpose either, I might add. They just stuck to every bloody thing.

Admittedly an airsofter but one of the most shocking crimes against maroon lids yet.
View attachment 328573
Should be put on the shell nonstop until 2028.
Airsofters shouldn’t be allowed here, it dilutes the genuine un-ally
Someone also sold him that beret for lots of beer money
Who is the ultimate Un-Ally Star? Get your pics on here.

Only proper soldiers/sailors/airmen etc please. No walts, LoF or Airsofters, we have other threads for them.

I shall start the ball rolling with some of our friends from the senior service......

I used the spangles as ammunition for my catapult (they were later replaced by the boiled sweetie things) - they were reasonably aerodynamic and you could annoy the crew of another vehicle from 25 yards away, and they shattered on impact with a hard surface scattering sugary shrapnel everywhere... :)

I used the spangles as ammunition for my catapult (they were later replaced by the boiled sweetie things) - they were reasonably aerodynamic and you could annoy the crew of another vehicle from 25 yards away, and they shattered on impact with a hard surface scattering sugary shrapnel everywhere... :)

Spangles?
Any boiled sweets in the shower head was always an object of great mirth.