Search for an *Ally* star

Someone put the last one in too hot a wash?
The last one is a scaled down version of the M1A1 Abrams MBT, but it s big enough to seat two good sized men. Built by employees of the Lima Tank Works, I believe.

download (1).jpg

ETA - Click on the link for a better size/quality of photo as I do not have the brains to do it myself!

Last edited:
1623502531153.png

Those are odd-looking zimmer frames.

Cromarty

War Hero
View attachment 580733

ETA - Click on the link for a better size/quality of photo as I do not have the brains to do it myself!

Reminds me of being on parade and having the WO Parade Training screaming at me (righthand marker) to take the correct length pace for the open order. Measures it out with his stick and i was exactly where i should have been. He just turned around and started yelling at everyone else.

Should i still be holding out hope for an apology? It was only 1989.

Reminds me of being on parade and having the WO Parade Training screaming at me (righthand marker) to take the correct length pace for the open order. Measures it out with his stick and i was exactly where i should have been. He just turned around and started yelling at everyone else.

Correct paces matter perhaps?

In Cyprus we were issued tropical (no.6 ?) service dress out of a central store. Some had medal ribbons but the recipient didn't always have a medal. "Don't worry about it" was the usual reply.
St. Georges Day rehearsal.
RSM: Where's your f*****g medal?
Sprog: I haven't got one, Sir.
RSM: Why f*****g not?
Sprog: Because I haven't been to Ireland, Sir.
RSM: harumph, walks away deflated.

Sprog was not me, BTW.

Latest Threads