Search for an *Ally* star

NSP

LE
Baggy trousers - shag as hell. FG42 and transport in the background.

View attachment 487939

Would not like to annoy him when he was at his work.
Higher res' version:-

DFS230 glider??

Edited to add: you can have one of those coats for eighty notes:-

Further edited to add quick, rough colourised effort:-

5pssn6qj_colourised.jpg

Last edited:
The team of NKVD killers under Blokhin who was in charge, among other horrors, of executing the 22,000 members of the Polish intelligentsia who were later buried in Katyn used Walter pistols. This also led to some confusion when the bodies were found as it was a German weapon.

Blokhin apparently swore by them and had several. They were capable of whistanding his routine of 250 executions a night, unlike Soviet pistols then available says the story.

And yet... I've never heard of the cnut. Plenty of German names trip easily off the tongue, but this shower of bastards? Like the Japanese, they got off ******* lightly.

Dave Morgan is even more nails than many know.

As a young-ish squaddie, I was lucky enough to be attached to an RAF Harrier Squadron (pre-Falklands) and got to know Dave Morgan quite well.

He started his career in the Navy and served as a Wessex pilot in NI. On a routine medical he was found to have a serious heart defect and medically discharged.

He underwent open-heart surgery (and has an impressive scar around more than half of his body). Fully recovered, the Navy wouldn’t take him back having medically binned him, so he applied to the RAF instead.

Already a qualified pilot, he was selected for fast jet training and ended up flying Harriers. Most of his Harrier career is well known. He also featured in an advert for the British Heart foundation, standing beside a Harrier in full kit with the caption: “2,500 flying hours ago, I had my heart operation.”

Post Falklands, he managed to transfer back to the RN and continued flying Sea Harriers. After leaving the Navy he went onto a further career flying 747s for Virgin Atlantic.

One of the nicest, modest self-effacing people I have ever met and I owe him a personal debt of gratitude as he was instrumental in my decision to apply for flying training and eventual transfer to the Army Air Corps and a career flying helicopters.

If you haven’t read his book on his experiences in the Falklands, ‘Hostile Skies’, I can heartlily recommend it.

Truly nails.

View attachment 487944
There are three recent excellent video interviews with him on You Tube.

TamH70

MIA
And yet... I've never heard of the cnut. Plenty of German names trip easily off the tongue, but this shower of bastards? Like the Japanese, they got off ******* lightly.
Blokhin's been my go-to solution for dealing with the Extinction Rebellion/Antifa/BLM/Labour Party twats for a while now on this site. Well, that and one of these:

Mulch?

slick

LE
The executions were covered in the 2007 film "Katyn". I`ll link to the vids but they make for disturbing viewing. The sadism of some members of the human race never ceases to amaze me....

I was aware of the Katyn massacre, but not the movie.

Oyibo

LE
That is one long motherf***ing smock!
Those MG 42s and 34s are bastard heavy as well - his shoulder must be in clip!
**Ahem** FG 42 if you please :cool:

I'd never heard of him either, so I googled and found the Wiki page.

Chilled to the bone.

Ten hour shifts, pistol shot execution every 3 minutes in a purpose built room, floor hosed down...Next!

For 28 consecutive nights.

Niamac

GCM
Those MG 42s and 34s are bastard heavy as well - his shoulder must be in clip!
I think it is an FG 42 which is a fully automatic individual weapon firing a full calibre 7.92mm round. It weighs about 11lbs which is heavy for an individual rifle but light in comparison with an LMG.

1594289096088.png

Only 7000 made and well ahead of it's time.

Latest Threads