Search for an *Ally* star

i found something that i posted earlier #13,005 which said it was about denoting which brigade the unit it was from (would that correspond to seniority?). thought it was interesting but personally dont have a clue if its correct or not
Seen. So I could be wrong then. More research for me yay :)

MrMemory

War Hero
from The Onion, but doesn't deserve to be in Un-Ally thread

A piece of politicised bullshit Media photography.

That ( 10 - 12 year old ) kid would be able to pull a trigger.
He would not be capable of laying down controlled , accurate fire in a situation starting to become days , not hours.
And wouldn't be able in maintaining it expertly for the next firefight.

Child soldiers are just a political tool.

Grandad born 1907, became a Moss Side 'tween the wars hard case, we think he did a bit of time but it was never mentioned by family. Well hard though. By his account, his dad was a Lancashire farm boy who went off as a navigator on the last of the canals, then the first of the railways, a mile a day. A navvie. Eventually, abandoned the family and went off "on the tramp", never heard of again.
See me for definitions of slut and slattern,a young lady of survivable morals who travelled every mile with each gang in their sheds.
Also, the reason why railway yards are still described as sheds. Also, "toe the line" for fist fights.

A piece of politicised bullshit Media photography.

That ( 10 - 12 year old ) kid would be able to pull a trigger.
He would not be capable of laying down controlled , accurate fire in a situation starting to become days , not hours.
And wouldn't be able in maintaining it expertly for the next firefight.

Child soldiers are just a political tool.
1585252981161.png

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
i found something that i posted earlier #13,005 which said it was about denoting which brigade the unit it was from (would that correspond to seniority?). thought it was interesting but personally dont have a clue if its correct or not
Yes - between you that's about it.
Search for combination patches on eBay you may see some examples otherwise search britishbadgeforum

Latest Threads