Search for advice or rather a link to military graphics

I'd like to do some 'Army Charity Card Sets' after my holiday.

I do have patterns for the little bears in army clothes (more than enough by now :lol: ),
problem is, I'm not familiar with the different units, companies, regiments, whatever, guess you know what I mean. ;)

So, is there any website where I can find badges and all those emblems or insignia or whatever you call it to go along with those units?

I think it should be something like cap badges and / or shoulder badges and / or chest badges (in case there are different ones).

But most important would be that there is some explanation to go along with the graphics.
Otherwise I wouldn't know where to put them and what belongs together. :oops:

Well, I never claimed to have any knowledge about the army, so excuse me to ask such bone questions. ;)

Someone has already volunteered to help with the graphics, and thanks again for that. :)

Btw, what kind of units would make sense at all?
I mean I don't think there are lots of Royal Navy personell in here. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

And finally @ Mods or Admins: I didn't know where to put this, so sorry if it's the wrong place.
After all it's for Hols4Heroes and I guess most of you would rather help than neglect colleagues.

Thanks for every link, hint, whatever. :thanks:

Thank you again, msr. :)

With all these links I should be able to create cards with 'correct' bears. ;)

Anything useless to create ?
(Such as Navy cards, I guess. ;) )

BlueLightRun said:
YIM - Just be careful with the new unit badges as the MOD has copyrighted them all and it could get sticky if you sell these cards!
Thanks for the advice, BLR. :thanks:
No idea whether I will do any of them at all then. What a pity. :(

Brilliant and thank you, BR.

Copyright on these as well ? Do you know ?
I will try to get this authorised when I'm back from my holiday.
It can't be bad to use the badges for charity.