Sean Penn - imperialist oppressor

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by weekend_worrier, Feb 15, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Erm, did,nt Sir Francis Drake land in California during his circumnavigation of the globe, I,m wondering if the Gov should lay claim to that part of Murca, that would REALLY piss that deluded shitheel, Penn, off.
  2. He has a point, besides his cock's been in some fit clunge!
  3. I will support Mexico's Drug Cartels right to take over California, ZORRO!!!
  4. I must thank Sean Penn, he's made me rethink everything.

My house stands in a conquered Saxon territory taken by the frankish emperor Charlemagne in 782 AD. He forced the locals to become Christians and accept kiddy fiddling, or meet the nice bloke with the tree stump and the blunt axe.

I'm now looking for a headless pagan Saxon born before 782 AD, if I find one he can have my house!
  5. If you'd of said 783AD I could've helped, ah well!
  6. Im not headless, Saxon or pre 782 AD but I am a pagan so can I have 1/4 of your house? (preferably the part where you keep the fit lezzas)
  7. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

I never understood the whole blunt axe but keep a sharp knife handy thing - I mean why be petty about a bit of axe sharpening at this stage of proceedings? Or even worse have to hire some frog fecking swordsperson to do a decent job of things and not muck it up on the big day?
  8. Thanks you just remined me that i need to sharpen my hand axa today, running low on wood.
  9. He is a fecking actor, no one cares what he has to say on worldly matters. And unlike Angelina he isn't even nice to look at or a desirable shag (Jarrod may disagree). So just because Mr. Penn wants to remain in the headlines, does not mean have to give any credit to his drivel, no one else does.
  10. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Well that should be the case however as in all propaganda a lie shouted often enough and loudly enough has far more weight than the truth.

Being very British and having diplomats talk quietly in the backround is not winning this one it seems.
  11. Op wasted too much keyboard time should simply read Sean Penn - Cock!
  12. Since when has he been a spokesperson on world affairs? Just because he's remembered a few lines of someone else's writting and spewed them out in front of a camera doesn't make him an expert so why are people giving him a hearing? He is completly ignoring the views of Falkland Islanders and I don't mean the penguins although you would probably get more sense out of them.
  13. Hello, my name is Mr Penis, and I am a famous actor, very intelligent and current doing a world tour of my favourite South American Dictators.

Plese donate cash for holiday jaunt, as I am runing out of money.

Please use Western Union to transfer all monies to me.

Shawn Penis....