Sealed knot/english civil war re-enactment clothing & items for sale.

Advertising on behalf of a Widow of a late member of the RAOC.

English Civil War period clothing and equipment;

Gents;

Replica pistol - offers

Replica sword -offers

Sword belt - offers

Leather Jerkin - £50

2 x Yellow Tunics (with moth damage) 47" and 49" chest - £20 each

2 x White shirts (stains) 44" chest - £15 each

Breechers 40" waist - £20

Cavilier Dress Uniform 42" chest, 36" waist - £90

Ladies;

1 x Overdress and skirt in pink (adjustable waist 28" to 32", & 36" plus bust) - £60

1 x Overdress grey (adjustable 36" plus bust) - £30 (picture failed to load, similar style to pink dress).

Skirt and jacket set (adjustable waist 30" to 32", & 36" bust) - £60 (picture failed to load, similar style to pink dress).

In addition to the Civil War clothing and equipment there is also a early 1900's (?) Policeman Cape for sale - offers

All items are located in Milton Keynes and it is recommended that they are viewed prior to purchase.

Please PM me and I will make the arrangements.

A very good afternoon, I am interested in most of the gents civil war items. But as I am on the budget I would like to start with the leather jerkin. Do you have any photos? Also, do you have any photos of the swords and pistols as I will certainly be needing these.

Many thanks for your consideration.

Regards

A very good afternoon, I am interested in most of the gents civil war items. But as I am on the budget I would like to start with the leather jerkin. Do you have any photos? Also, do you have any photos of the swords and pistols as I will certainly be needing these.

Regards
I will make enquires to see if these items are still available and advise. Note the original advert was posted in 2011.

Regards
You are dimmer than a broken light bulb.

I've read crisp factory's fronting 9/11,

Frank swann knows who killed the deepcut 4 ,

And now someone wants to buy from add over four years old

It's true definitely mong week on here

So yea I am :)

Latest Threads