Seagul Shit

I cant help think that this is better than the old myth of exploding pidgeons with vinegar.

If someone did this at Trafalgar Square...

[video]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=432_1342825967[/video]

That's really cheered me up! Good to see kids getting up to good ol' fashioned mischief again! Sell your xBoxes and spend the money on nachos and laxatives, "to the beach!!"

Disgusting but inspired. Made me laugh.

Rodney2q

Maybe I should have gone for those Olympic Opening Ceremony tickets after all...

Beats my efforts.

I tend to pull the odd shop girl and shit on them.

Why do birds shit white anyway?
Anorak mode on: it is due to the high ammonia content. We excrete ammonia as urea in urine. Birds don't piss as such, so their shit has a higher ammonia content. Hence the colour and the nasty effects on cars. Anorak off, hat and coat on and off for my taxi

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Anorak mode on: it is due to the high ammonia content. We excrete ammonia as urea in urine. Birds don't piss as such, so their shit has a higher ammonia content. Hence the colour and the nasty effects on cars. Anorak off, hat and coat on and off for my taxi

Bill Oddie Walt ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE app with my weiner fingers.

Right but I get pretty fucking bad gout, how can I shit out ammonia cos obviously pissing isnt working....

Very informative, thank you. I didn't know birds couldn't take a piss, and am quite glad they don't really.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
seagulls cant burp which is why the bicarb and bread trick works :)

Fake. (I've always wanted to write that).

Sadly you are correct (as in: it's shame they are not really being crapped on) it is indeed a fake. It was shot on a pro camera of some sort equipped with a manual zoom. There are a couple of mini crash zooms that the average domestic video camera is not capable of.

Whilst it's possible that some 16 year old students own such equipment,I suspect it's a viral of some sort.

I cant help think that this is better than the old myth of exploding pidgeons with vinegar.

If someone did this at Trafalgar Square...

[video]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=432_1342825967[/video]

I thought it was wrapping a bit of calcium carbide in a bit of bread & feeding it to gulls/pigeons that caused the bird to explode as a result of the gasses given off by the chemical reaction on the birds gut!

We tried the bicarb trick to no avail. We chose to shoot them with pencils fired from a crossbow instead, much more fun.

Fucking bastard seaguls at Scarborough shat on my new car the because some fucking bastard twicher decided it was fun to feed the fuckers chips!:pissedoff::frustrated::-x:censored:

I was just watching Wallander.I'm sure that as our hero was walking through the docks,I saw two Herring Gulls hanging on a fence,gibbet style.
Or was it just me?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T The NAAFI Bar 4
thegimp The NAAFI Bar 12
reassuringly_badgers The NAAFI Bar 12