Seagul Shit

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rawhide, Jul 21, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I cant help think that this is better than the old myth of exploding pidgeons with vinegar.

If someone did this at Trafalgar Square...

• Like Like x 2
  2. hahahahaha Now that was funny :)
  3. That's really cheered me up! Good to see kids getting up to good ol' fashioned mischief again! Sell your xBoxes and spend the money on nachos and laxatives, "to the beach!!"
  4. Disgusting but inspired. Made me laugh.

5. Maybe I should have gone for those Olympic Opening Ceremony tickets after all...
  6. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Fake. (I've always wanted to write that).
  7. Beats my efforts.

I tend to pull the odd shop girl and shit on them.
  8. Why do birds shit white anyway?
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anorak mode on: it is due to the high ammonia content. We excrete ammonia as urea in urine. Birds don't piss as such, so their shit has a higher ammonia content. Hence the colour and the nasty effects on cars. Anorak off, hat and coat on and off for my taxi

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2
  10. Bill Oddie Walt ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE app with my weiner fingers.
  11. Right but I get pretty fucking bad gout, how can I shit out ammonia cos obviously pissing isnt working....
  12. Very informative, thank you. I didn't know birds couldn't take a piss, and am quite glad they don't really.
  13. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

seagulls cant burp which is why the bicarb and bread trick works :)

14. Sadly you are correct (as in: it's shame they are not really being crapped on) it is indeed a fake. It was shot on a pro camera of some sort equipped with a manual zoom. There are a couple of mini crash zooms that the average domestic video camera is not capable of.

Whilst it's possible that some 16 year old students own such equipment,I suspect it's a viral of some sort.

15. I thought it was wrapping a bit of calcium carbide in a bit of bread & feeding it to gulls/pigeons that caused the bird to explode as a result of the gasses given off by the chemical reaction on the birds gut!